The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

Arjuna

From about a month ago, the auxiliary kitchen during the local Tibetan community's celebration of Losar (Tibetan New Year). Nikon Df, 50mm f1.8 @ f5.6, 1/125s, ISO 12,800: one of my first attempts at processing with Capture One. For not very nice lighting, and ISO 12,800, I am pretty impressed.

And for fun, the same friend from five years ago, Leica M8, 35mm f2.5 Summarit @ f4.8, 1/16s, ISO 1250, re-processed in Capture One - I have struggled with this image several times.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
As usual, the best camera is the one I have with me. LG K10, faces in the dark, sun shining directly in through the windows, b&w conversion in camera. I consider doing more of my work with a phone camera, maybe upgrading to one of the newest Huawei or Xiaomi 2 or 3 camera models.

pegelli

Not as arty as Mark's shot above, but from me a heron in St James park (London)

Sony A7ii + FE70-300G