The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Long time ago a window tax was introduced in England by one of our early kings, William, I think.

Not content with power, they always seemed to want some of our money too!!

Some say it's the origin of the phrase 'Daylight Robbery'.;)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
After her speech at the Farnborough Air Show today, P.M. May climbed into a Tiger Moth and took off for the past.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The more I travel, the more I realise how similarly people behave, regardless of nationality, religion, race and culture. They go to the beach, they buy ice-cream, they fly kites and the next morning they go to school or to work.

GX8 with Pana 100-300mm II @ 250mm and f/8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Colombo, some famous temple.

This camera and lens are like made for each other. Fantastic combo, and as wide as I mostly need.

GM5 with Zuiko 12mm f/2 @ f/2

pegelli

Night safety delivered by retired military, I guess the service is no longer active :confused:

A6000 + MB speedbooster + OM Zuiko 100/2.8

pegelli

Where's Wally?

Sony A850 + Minolta 85/1.4 RS G

Hint: keep looking for a white & red stiped shirt ;)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Enough about Nikon. Here's today's shot, with my new, second hand GX8 which only speaks Japanese (I managed to upgrade firmaware anyway), with the $150 25mm f/1.7 and only a single memory card slot :chug:

GX8 with Pana 25mm f/1.7 @ f/2.8