The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

pegelli

The former building of the High Court of the Netherlands, Lange Voorhout, Den Haag (it's now a catering and party center :LOL:)

Sony A850 + Minolta 20/2.8

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Is this a sudden onset of winter in the Netherlands ? :ROTFL: Oh , I don't want to think of winter yet .

pegelli

No onset of winter here yet Jürgen, the climate is doing strange things but not "that" strange.

Just processing old shots I never got to in the past.

How about one from 2007, a nice warm day in Venice, to get you warmed up a bit again :D

Konica-Minolta 5D + Minolta 24-105D

Godfrey

My friend Skip and I, boyhood buddies a million years ago, touring Cape Cod today on bicycles:

We rode for 27 miles from Eastham up to to the end of the coastal road, into the high dunes. Had lunch at the Beach Comber on the ocean, and rode back to Eastham. It was terrific to be teenagers again for a while. :D

Onwards,
G

pegelli

Paul Simon: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor"
Shanghai: "One man's ceiling is another man's highway"

;)

Sony A700 + Minolta 24/2.8 RS