The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
As
leaves
f
a
l
l
and
fade away
into the eternity
of
passing years

I turn my back toward the
s
e
t
t
i
n
g
sun
to warm
my old cold bones

And suddenly
I see
that I am now a
s
h
a
d
o
w
of my former self.
:cry::bugeyes::ROTFL:

Attachments

pegelli

A familiar sounding name, but not quite, at the Jewish cemetery in Wroclaw (Poland)

Sony A850 + Minolta 80-200/2.8 HS G

pegelli

That's kind of funny, since many consider Karl Marx' work "Zur Judenfrage" to be antisemitic.
Yes, there are certainly people who say that and that's part of the reason I took and like this photo. But for me the jury is still out on that question (and will probably never come in ;) ).

PeterA

Thanks Peter. It's a very old shot that has been sleeping unprocessed on my hard drive for more than 13 years, taken just after I bought my very first DSLR in 2006.
Well it has aged well like fine wine!

I've been doing a massive project collating and refining and sorting through 20 years of digital files with the objective of actually putting together my favourite shots into my first website - just for fun. It is amazing to me to see how landmarks and city places change over time - buildings gone stuff that used to be this is now that....the documentary aspect of even casual snaps is something I'd never considered.