The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

pegelli

Rotterdam Delfshaven

NEX6 + Tokina 17/3.5 "OM mount"

It was actually a dud lens I tested from a second hand shop but didn't buy because it was badly decentered. However for this PP style that doen't matter a great deal I think :grin:

Last edited:

Godfrey

The last photo I add to my 2019 PESO album is this one I made at the electronic dance concert I attended Monday evening, Dec 30, at the Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium in San Francisco. A fantastic evening of EDM and dance in a great venue with a packed, fun audience … Deadmau5 penultimate performance of the 2019 "Cube V3" tour! Great folks to dance with, a stunning show … one heck of a good time!

The Raised Hand – Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco 2019
iPhone 8 Plus, rendered with Snapseed

Happy New Year to all!

enjoy!

G

No matter where you go, there you are.

pegelli

Sometimes processing sleepers on your hard drive can be fun. Here's an oldie from 2007 :salute:

Rio dei Greci, Venice

KonicaMinolta 5D + Minolta 24-105D

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Half the fun of being in Venice is getting lost, but sometimes at the end of the day when I just wanted to get back to the hotel for a lie-down, I found a little pocket compass most helpful! (2018).

Attachments

pegelli

Another sluice bunker in the anti-tank canal, a bit more upstream from the previous one a few posts above

Sony A7ii + OM Zuiko 21/3.5