The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Let's see some abstracts

darr

Re: Abstract #29

--
Happy New Year and I hope everyone is doing well.
Here's to a wonderful 2019 to all!

Kind regards,
Darr

bensonga

Happy New Year to you also Darr and all my other friends on GetDPI.

We are having a cold snap (relatively speaking) here in Alaska to start off the new year. It will be below zero F at night for the next few days. I remember when minus 15F or lower was not uncommon at this time of year. Personally, I'm thankful for the milder winter temps.

This photo was taken 13 years ago when my part of Alaska still experienced very cold winter temps.

Gary

darr

Happy New Year to you also Darr and all my other friends on GetDPI.

We are having a cold snap (relatively speaking) here in Alaska to start off the new year. It will be below zero F at night for the next few days. I remember when minus 15F or lower was not uncommon at this time of year. Personally, I'm thankful for the milder winter temps.

This photo was taken 13 years ago when my part of Alaska still experienced very cold winter temps.

Gary

Hi Gary,
Very nice image! I enjoy natural abstracts the most. The majority of my images are made with glass, light and stones.
Glad you are enjoying the milder winter temps. We had a very cold few weeks in north Florida recently.

Take care!
Darr

darr

Re: Burning Desire

boyfriend paints with words
love letters and poetry
my burning desires