The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Let's see some abstracts

darr

Re: Dropped Notes

chasing melodies
picking through dropped notes and rests
song stuck in my head

darr

Re: Orbs of Light

orbs of light so bright
shimmering stars at midnight
echoing blue white

darr

Re: Corner Luncheonette

corner luncheonette
worn laminated menu
coffee smell brewing

darr

Re: Red Poppy

gems refracting light
spray painting red poppy bright
triangles in flight

darr

Absolutely brilliant! Will you marry me?
You are so sweet! :eek: But, I do not think you would appreciate my mandolin playing at three in the morning! 🎶
I love looking at abstract art and playing around making it with lenses and light. Red Poppy was made with tiny colored gems.

Abstraction

You are so sweet! :eek: But, I do not think you would appreciate my mandolin playing at three in the morning! 🎶
I love looking at abstract art and playing around making it with lenses and light. Red Poppy was made with tiny colored gems.
We seem to work in a similar way. I use glass pieces to make my abstracts and I light paint once I get the shapes and the composition I want to give the type of color I'm looking for.

How good is your mandolin playing? If it's half way decent, 3am is fine. However, if it's not...

darr

We seem to work in a similar way. I use glass pieces to make my abstracts and I light paint once I get the shapes and the composition I want to give the type of color I'm looking for.

How good is your mandolin playing? If it's half way decent, 3am is fine. However, if it's not...
I am much better with my classical guitar! The mandolin is new to me this year.
I will be receiving some broken glass soon from a friend and hope to find some art there.
Looking forward to it all!

darr

Re: Times Square Jam

spot lights on center
cabbies abound round and round
end number of dreams

darr

Re: Glowing Inside Out

whispering love you
glowing from the inside out
yellow orange-red