The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wild garlic of Ross Island Forest

Hi everyone.
It's been a while since I posted a photo here. The last time I posted an image was right at the time I THOUGHT I had finished my new website. However a lot more work needed to be done to dramatically improve SEO and user experience both under the hood and on the site itself. We are pretty much there now.

The photo you see here of the wild garlic on Ross Island located in County Kerry in the south west of Ireland. It was the last photo of my visit to the very gorgeous and thriving Island. It was quite an idyllic experience. The island is home to Ross Castle. The scene was an explosion of colour and smell. There was wild garlic everywhere around me. It did wonders for my appetite! The photo is a rotational panoramic. About 180 degrees as opposed to my usual 360. Captured with my Hasselblad H3D 39 and a Schneider 35mm xl
Please feel free to have a look at the site. Click here to see the home page. If you want to see this images in a larger size, you can click on this link.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I can smell the garlic . :ROTFL: A very nice homepage and print shop :thumbs: Thank you .