The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Classic nude

PeterA

NO

I think, the suggestion to replace the nude's head with a fruit was more meant as a joke!
That was an ephatic 'NO" reaction - which is a great sign for any budding photogrpaher to get btw - strong reaction(s)

Why do you think it was meant as a joke? Seriously I'd like to understand your thinking...

Pete

Charles S

That was an ephatic 'NO" reaction - which is a great sign for any budding photogrpaher to get btw - strong reaction(s)

Why do you think it was meant as a joke? Seriously I'd like to understand your thinking...

Pete
Hi Pete,
I didn't think it was a joke. And you are right, the PS is total crapola. It was just a 10 s edit to get a sense of what you meant. To get a proper result I would probably need to have it done.
Anyway, I think it has a hint of Monty Python in it. I do find it humorous, and I wasn't poking fun at you. I do appreciate the inputs.

I don't think I will ever get into this kind of visual art, but it did open my eyes to the possibilities. Something to consider.

You did make a comment before about "a marked difference between the tonality of the face and mid to lower body..." How would you have edited it ? Would you have kept a more even tone over the whole body ?

Thanks, Charles

PeterA

Hi Pete,

You did make a comment before about "a marked difference between the tonality of the face and mid to lower body..." How would you have edited it ? Would you have kept a more even tone over the whole body ?

Thanks, Charles
lower body light looks more natural...face work way too bright in comparison