The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

pegelli

While we were having dinner outside on our porch last night we suddenly noticed this "guest" looking at us from the ceiling :)

A700 + Sigma 180/3.5 telemacro + tripod

pegelli

An oldie, and again off-season

NEX5 + Summaron 35/2.8

I'm glad I didn't bin the shot at the time, because I remember I didn't like the flare then, but now I actually like it :facesmack:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The joys of having a Naturalist friend. He came in saying "This dragonfly is about to emerge." We watched for an hour. Happily, I had a macro lens and flash with me. Just over 10 years ago, Canon 1DsII, 50/2.5 Macro.

Matt

pegelli

A curious neighbourhood dog showing interest in this strange fellow laying on the ground shooting fungi along the road

Sony A7 + OM Zuiko 24/2.8

pegelli

We spent the weekend with my brother and sister (and their partners) in Zeist, Netherlands.

Part of the activities were some nice walks in "Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug"

We saw these sheep laying there and they just looked at us curiously and didn't run.

1:

2:

3:

1,2: A7 + OM Zuiko 24/2.8, 3: A7ii + FE55/1.8 CZ

Darin Marcus

I don't have the patience nor the proper equipment for serious birding... but every now and then I am lucky enough to get a shot I like:

Nikon 1 J5, 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 @ 300mm (810mm equiv.), 1/160, f/5.6, ISO 160