The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quarantine Pictures * Any Format *

pegelli

Mods: can we please get this and several other harmless threads out of the Nudes and NSFW forum, Thanks in advance

Social distance respected

Sony A7ii + Voigtländer APO Lanthar 65/2 macro

pegelli

Mods: can we please get this and several other harmless threads out of the Nudes and NSFW forum, Thanks in advance
Thanks for the move (y)

There's still a partial lockdown and night curfew in Belgium at the moment. All pubs and restaurants are closed, but you can still gather outside with a group of max. 4 people.

That's why you see a lot of these scenes in the local parks:

White wine and Red Bull

Punk IPA

I don't understand why people leave their junk behind and not take it with them to throw away at home :mad:

Pubs and restaurants are trying to survive with take out

All Sony A7ii + Yashica DSB 50/1.9 @ f1.9

pegelli

Now that it's not advised to make trips abroad I just travel through my hard drive and mentally revisit many places I have been over the last 15 years and sometimes process an image I overlooked at the time.

A foggy frozen lake near Stavanger (Norway)

Sony A700 + 18-250

spb

Staff member
Carl, looking again those are a good representation of the streets and markets over here in the last year. Although today I was in Lucerne and there were more people in the market.