The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

f6cvalkyrie

Trains from the "Chemin de Fer des 3 Vallées" in Mariembourg, Belgium

CF3V is well worth a visit and a ride !

CU,
Rafael

Chapel

Helicopter.
Helicopter1.jpg

Taken with Mamiya AFD II w/Leaf Aptus II-8 200mm 2.8 at F4 Hand held which kind of explains the sharpness.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
An orange lemon,

in Menton, where of course they celebrate the lemon every February with a 'Fete du Citron'.:)

pegelli

^^ subject and processing suggest a 50's shot, only the SULO waste container is a give away.
Great shot nevertheless :thumbup:

pegelli

Museum Buurtspoorweg (Haaksbergen/Netherlands) engine # 6 "Magda", built by La Meuse, Sclessin (Belgium) in 1925.

The engine is painted in NCS livery, none of the NCS engines survived the scrap yard (unfortunately) but they had engines that looked similar, so while it's not historically correct it's the best they can do to remember this small railway company that was taken up into the national railway company in the mid 30's

Leaving the depot after heating up and taking in water to move in front of the train.

Sony A6000 + LA-EA4 + Sony 18-250

bensonga

I went to the Monterey Motorsports Reunion at the Laguna Seca track in August. I took all my photos with a Panasonic GX8 and GH3, so posted several photos of the historic race cars on the Fun with Micro Four Thirds thread. Should have posted some here earlier. Here are a few of the amazing engines I saw while walking thru the paddock area. It was a great experience and I hope to go back again in 2017.

Gary