The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

ReeRay

Sofitel Hua Hin - last years vintage/veteran rally.

GF was amazed why anybody would want an old car when you can get a new ones cheaper!

Thai's eh? :rolleyes::)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sofitel Hua Hin - last years vintage/veteran rally.

GF was amazed why anybody would want an old car when you can get a new ones cheaper!

Thai's eh? :rolleyes::)
Have I heard that before ?? Noooo... :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Sofitel used to be the Railway Hotel. When I stayed there the first time, in 1977, the price for a room was 330 Baht in the old building and 360 in the new. I believe it's slightly more expensive now :LOL:

Knorp

~ from amsterdam autoshow ~
| ektar100 | summilux 1:1.4/35mm | mp.85 |

Last edited:
T

tetsrfun

This 1957 Pontoon body Testa Rosa was purchased by the present owner in the early '60's as a "has been" racer for, IIRC, a few thousand $$. He restored it and has raced it since then. This was taken several years ago, after it had to retire from a race with a "blown" differential. A similar car sold as auction recently for $12 million.

Steve

Last edited:

bensonga

One more from the Alaska Railroad yards.

Hasselblad 553ELX, CFi 50mm Distagon, Fuji Velvia 100, handheld 1/125th f8, "Base 16" lab scan...basic conversion to BW in Photoshop.

bensonga

A few photos I took this past week with the Panasonic G1 and 20mm f1.7 lens. Cross posted here from the 4/3rd forum.

Anyone recognize the first plane? The second one is a de Havilland Otter.

Gary

W

WestCoast

Here’s a couple from the archives…

Last edited: