The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

bensonga

I shared this image on the Fun with Canon thread first, but I think it deserves a place here as well.

Klondike Mining Railway Engine No. 2 in Dawson City, Yukon. A coal fired steam locomotive built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1899.

If you are ever in Dawson, their railway museum is worth a visit.

Gary

Canon G16

f6cvalkyrie

On show in the Brussels Autoworld Museum : 100 years Maserati

An excellent occasion to visit this wonderful city !

C U,
Rafael

pfigen

Here's a '38 Chevy I shot in the late 70's with an original model Brooks Veriwide 2-1/4 x 3-5/8 format and the 47mm Super Angulon. Maybe it was just an Angulon, I don't remember. The one camera I wish I had never gotten rid of. Found this on a back street in Monterey, Ca., where I grew up. I always like this image but could never every make a decent print of it. Always too harsh and contrasty, no matter what. Finally drum scanned the original Plus-X (I think) and was able to at last make the image I always knew was hiding in there. The prints from this on Museo Silver Rag rival any silver print I've ever made.

MalcolmP

I'm fairly sure that red has been proven to be worth atleast an extra 10mph!;)
One fairly straight and one(just for fun) Topaz'd within an inch of it's life.
Regards
Malcolm

Attachments