The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

bensonga

A couple of the many photos I took recently at the Pima Air and Space Museum in Tucson, Arizona.

Both photos taken with a Sony A7m (sensor converted to monochrome) and FE 16-35/4 G lens, ISO 100 at f8. Monochrome RAW file converted to DNG with the Monochrome2DNG converter.

It was a pleasantly warm (75F) and sunny day to wander around and view the extensive outdoor collection of planes. A nice change from the winter weather here in Alaska.

Gary

Lockheed L-049 Constellation engines on the TWA "Star of Switzerland" plane.

Convair F-106A "Delta Dart"

bensonga

One more from the Pima Air and Space Museum.

Lockheed L-049 Constellation. Sony A7(m), FE 16-35/4 G lens, SilverEfex Pro (ND-1 and Panatomic-X).

bensonga

A Boeing B-29 Superfortress at the Pima museum in Tucson.

Sony A7(m), FE 16-35/4 G, ISO 1600, 1/60th at f8

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Turn on the windscreen wipers, fire up those afterburners, and let's get this old crate pointed to Armageddon.
(Avro Vulcan).

Knorp

la bella rossa ...

| Panasonic DC-G9 | Summilux 1:1.7/15 ASPH. |

| Panasonic DC-G9 | Summilux 1:1.7/15 ASPH. |

| Panasonic DC-G9 | DMW-MA1 | D Summilux 1:1.4/25 ASPH. |

Knorp

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? No ! It's a Big Plus Bel Air ...

| Panasonic DC-G9 | DMW-MA1 | D Summilux 1:1.4/25 ASPH. |

pegelli

Thanks Gary, all these old Renaults with their engine in the back were special, same with the Simca 1000. They don't build that type any more.

Here's something else on the way out, these old-fashioned Antwerp trams will slowly be replaced by bigger modern ones, but I think this model fits much better in the streets of the old parts of town.

Sony A7ii + LA-EA4 + Minolta 85/1.4 RS G

bensonga

Emory "Outlaw" Porsche.
How did you ever get a picture of your Outlaw without people crowded around it? I was at Luftgekhult 5 for almost 4 hours and every time I stopped by your car to take some photos, I couldn't get a single pic without people in the frame who were admiring it.

Thank you Steve for encouraging me to come to LA for this unique gathering of air-cooled Porsches and to see the Porsche Effect exhibit at the Peterson Museum. I really enjoyed both events and the conversations and time we shared there.

Gary