The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

algrove

I'm with Ian: it must be a Cadillac hood ornament, probably from a 1933 model.

It was on a 1937 Cadillac V-16 Series 90 Hartmann which won "Best of Show" yesterday at Cavallino Palm Beach, FL. Good fun the guessing game.:clap::thumbs:

pegelli

Another one from Train World in Schaarbeek

An ancient Belgian C/0-6-0 shunter fom 1879

Sony A6000 + E10-18

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
"The Decisive Moment".. H C-B.

"f8 and Be There"..Weegee.

"Point and Shoot".. gandolfi.

(2 Hawker Hunters, shown previously, but I like to show off with this one occasionally, LX3.)

Attachments

pegelli

A shot from the old center of Antwerp, where the trams still run through the narrow cobblestone streets

Sony A700 + 18-250

pegelli

How about some motorbikes in this "transportation" thread, allthough the one in front has a small handicap wrt transportation :grin:

Sony A6000 + E16-50PZ

bensonga

A nicely modified 1971 Triumph T100 Daytona (500 cc) which I saw at the 2016 Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion at the Laguna Seca track in California. Here is a little info about the bike:

https://www.bike-urious.com/video-intermission-crocetti-speciale-at-quail-motorcycle-gathering/

I'm printing this image for a B&W print exchange in March. The color version is posted in the "Fun with 4/3rds cameras..." thread.

Gary

Panasonic GH-3 with the original 100-300 mm lens (I had this lens mounted on the GH-3 at all times).

Last edited:

pegelli

Black Five # 45407 "The Lancashire Fusilier" pulling the afternoon Jacobite tender first back to Fort William on the bank just after the Glenfinnan Viaduct.

A7ii + FE24-70/4 CZ

Unfortunately the weather was too warm and dry for a nice plume of steam, but judging by the sound the engine was working pretty hard to pull up the 7 carriages up the bank