Site Sponsors
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 624

Thread: How about a more fun with IR thread?

  1. #451
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    A walk along the shore of Cayuga Lake with G1-IR + Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar.

    This is wonderful. The Contax lenses seem to really work well with IR.

  2. #452
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?


  3. #453
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    This is wonderful. The Contax lenses seem to really work well with IR.
    Thanks Cindy. Yes, I'm very pleased with the old Contax lenses on the G1-IR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    Cindy, What a beautiful and complex sky you have captured in this harbor scene. Really lovely shot.
    Carl
    Gallery

  4. #454
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Thank you, Carl. The complex sky brought a big rain with it....which we needed.

    Today the sky was amazing. This is shot with G1 IR and Pen-F 20 f/3.5
    Last edited by Cindy Flood; 6th June 2010 at 18:25.

  5. #455
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    Thank you, Carl. The complex sky brought a big rain with it....which we needed.

    Today the sky was amazing. This is shot with G1 IR and Pen-F 20 f/3.5
    Very nice IR shots with dramatic sky. Looks like part of the same system that came roaring through our area yesterday with a couple of twisters just north of here.
    Carl
    Gallery

  6. #456
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Encroachment. G1-IR Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar

    Carl
    Gallery

  7. #457
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Carl, This is a lovely photo. The vines didn't obey the sign.

  8. #458
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    Carl, This is a lovely photo. The vines didn't obey the sign.
    Thanks Cindy. I wouldn't be surprised to see this old barn completely covered by end of summer.
    Carl
    Gallery

  9. #459
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    False color IR. Pen-F 20 on G1 IR (in the rain).

  10. #460
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    False color IR. Pen-F 20 on G1 IR (in the rain).
    Wow! Really gorgeous colors Cindy. Overcast conditions seem to work well for doing false color conversions.
    Carl
    Gallery

  11. #461
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Couple of shots from a waterfront walk on a very humid day that eventually resulted in T-storms. G1-IR with Contax G 45mm f/2 Planar.



    Carl
    Gallery

  12. #462
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    Couple of shots from a waterfront walk on a very humid day that eventually resulted in T-storms. G1-IR with Contax G 45mm f/2 Planar.



    I like both of these a lot. The false color looks good on #2. #1 is just such a wonderful scene. It stands on its own without any color.

  13. #463
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    I like both of these a lot. The false color looks good on #2. #1 is just such a wonderful scene. It stands on its own without any color.
    Thank you Cindy.
    Carl
    Gallery

  14. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    944
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    Thank you, Carl. The complex sky brought a big rain with it....which we needed.

    Today the sky was amazing. This is shot with G1 IR and Pen-F 20 f/3.5
    Cindy.....these are two beautiful shots. Great framing. The first shot has a wonderful sense of grandeur to it....the second has a hint of drama in the clouds. I find myself anticipating what is going to come.

    Very nice......R

  15. #465
    Administrator Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    367

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    OH Cindy!
    I want a print of #1
    PM me on how I can get one.
    thanks!
    -bob

    I mean this one
    Last edited by Bob; 13th June 2010 at 14:26.

  16. #466
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Cindy, wow. Love these.

  17. #467
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Carl - encroachment is my favorite.

    Turns out the "G's" really make outstanding IR cameras.

  18. #468
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    Carl - encroachment is my favorite.

    Turns out the "G's" really make outstanding IR cameras.
    Thanks Terry. Agree that the G's are really great for IR.
    Carl
    Gallery

  19. #469
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Thank you Rich, Bob and Terry.
    The best thing about the little G's is that they can fit in with any gear you are taking and take up so little space. I'm really hooked on IR.

  20. #470
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    We had lunch outside today beneath an arbor at a local vineyard bistro. Just a couple of snaps of the vines against the bright blue sky. G1-IR Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon.

    Vines & Contrails


    Vines & Lake
    Carl
    Gallery

  21. #471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    944
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    We had lunch outside today beneath an arbor at a local vineyard bistro. Just a couple of snaps of the vines against the bright blue sky. G1-IR Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon.
    Very nice Carl. I always have mixed feelings about using "false color". These shots of yours nail it though.....especially the first "Vines and Contrails".

    There is also something very different about the Contax lenses and the G1 IR...in a good way.

    R

  22. #472
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    Very nice Carl. I always have mixed feelings about using "false color". These shots of yours nail it though.....especially the first "Vines and Contrails".

    There is also something very different about the Contax lenses and the G1 IR...in a good way.

    R
    Thank you Rich. I share your mixed feelings about false color, but it seems to work for a few images. One in particular that I like is Cindy's shot above of the building rendered in red. Contax G lenses are really nice on the G-IR cameras and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the little 28 biogon performs.
    Carl
    Gallery

  23. #473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    944
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    Contax G lenses are really nice on the G-IR cameras and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the little 28 biogon performs.
    Carl....I think the 28 Biogon has performed very well for you. This runs contradictory to many threads you read.

    First issue seems to be the flanges (which I assume you cut off or trimmed). The other issue is edge smearing due to (purportedly) the result of spherical aberrations introduced by glass layers above the sensor and the distance of the lens exit pupil from the sensor.

    Any comments?

    R

  24. #474
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    Carl....I think the 28 Biogon has performed very well for you. This runs contradictory to many threads you read.

    First issue seems to be the flanges (which I assume you cut off or trimmed). The other issue is edge smearing due to (purportedly) the result of spherical aberrations introduced by glass layers above the sensor and the distance of the lens exit pupil from the sensor.

    Any comments?

    R
    Rich,
    Yes, I cut off the rear flanges so the 28 biogon could be used on an m43 mount with adapter.

    There is some obvious corner softness with the 28 biogon, but I have been able to work around this problem with most of the shots I've used either because it does not interfere or it is easily dealt with via minor cropping. There is no severe edge smearing distortion that was quite evident with my previous Zeiss M mount biogons (25 and 35) when used on m43. The longer focal length 35, 45, and 90 Contax G lenses yield images with more uniform sharpness, but I still like the 28 perspective and I'm able to live with the relatively minor corner softness issue.
    Carl
    Gallery

  25. #475
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    I really see that the lens used makes a lot of difference on the G1 IR. I love the way the Zeiss lenses are working for Carl and Rich. I am fond of the Pen-F lenses that I have. I like them a lot better than the Oly or Panny digital lenses that I have.


    Carl, I like both shots from today, but especially number one.

  26. #476
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    I really see that the lens used makes a lot of difference on the G1 IR. I love the way the Zeiss lenses are working for Carl and Rich. I am fond of the Pen-F lenses that I have. I like them a lot better than the Oly or Panny digital lenses that I have.


    Carl, I like both shots from today, but especially number one.
    Thanks Cindy. I wish that I had kept my old Pen lenses that were sold many years ago. They seem to be an excellent match for the m43 cameras.
    Carl
    Gallery

  27. #477
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Glimpse of Buttermilk Falls trough the hemlocks along the trail. G1-IR with Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon.

    Carl
    Gallery

  28. #478
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Vivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?



    Hacked G1, Pana 20/1.7 (best IR lens ever!), Hoya R72, Polarizer.

  29. #479
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    Glimpse of Buttermilk Falls trough the hemlocks along the trail. G1-IR with Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon.

    Really lovely, Carl

  30. #480
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Vivek, I really like the clarity and tones in yours. Are you using a circular polarizer?

  31. #481
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    Really lovely, Carl
    Thank you Cindy.
    Carl
    Gallery

  32. #482
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Vivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Flood View Post
    Vivek, I really like the clarity and tones in yours. Are you using a circular polarizer?

    Cindy, Thanks. If you look a page or two earlier in this thread, I have posted details of it. No normal polarizer works for IR. It is an IR polarizer.

    A kind/generous gift from Mr. Gonzales of http://www.boldervision.com/

    The image clarity is more of an attestment to the Pana 20/1.7. Simply fantastic. I have been patiently waiting for their 14/2.5 and the fisheye...

  33. #483
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Atmospherics were a bit weird today with a mix of dull overcast haze and forest fire smoke. Picked the last of the available sweet cherries (normally they don't start until first week in July) and then had lunch at a nice little vineyard. Two shots with the G1-IR and Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar. Very flat lighting.



    Carl
    Gallery

  34. #484
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Vivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    It was a glorious day today here.

    Two shots with Fujinon-TV lenses (first with a 50/1.4 plus diopter and the second a 75/1.8) on a hacked G1 (Hoya R72, IR polarizer).




  35. #485
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Some from today at Muir Wood and Tomales Bay







  36. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    944
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Terry.....NICE work.....I like all three......especially the frirst.

    R

  37. #487
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Vivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?



    Fujinon-TV 50/1.2, Hacked G1

  38. #488
    Kiri
    Guest

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Hi all, great thread you have going here.
    I've just started messing about with IR on my GH1 with r72 lens filter.

    Here is one I took recently with the 20/1.7 lens.
    Still not really sure what the best way to go about processing the images is. I can't seem to get the right WB in camera (it is still very red), and so I rely on basically just doing the RAW file WB manually in photoshop. I think I'm doing something wrong, because my images never seem to look like they are meant to according to the tutorials I have tried to follow...lol. Oh well, I'm just making up my own way as I go along.
    What do you think?



    If anyone has any advice on how to process the files better, please let me know. Right now it is quite a time-consuming process of trial and error until I get something I like

  39. #489
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Two from a warm afternoon walk around the arboretum ponds. G1-IR with 35mm f/2 Contax G. Houston Pond image stitched from 4 images.

    Houston Pond


    Picnic under an ancient willow
    Carl
    Gallery

  40. #490
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Vivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?


  41. #491
    Administrator Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    367

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Mt Rainier

    GF1 IR
    -bob

  42. #492
    Administrator Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    367

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Hi all, great thread you have going here.
    I've just started messing about with IR on my GH1 with r72 lens filter.

    Here is one I took recently with the 20/1.7 lens.
    Still not really sure what the best way to go about processing the images is. I can't seem to get the right WB in camera (it is still very red), and so I rely on basically just doing the RAW file WB manually in photoshop. I think I'm doing something wrong, because my images never seem to look like they are meant to according to the tutorials I have tried to follow...lol. Oh well, I'm just making up my own way as I go along.
    What do you think?

    -- snip --
    If anyone has any advice on how to process the files better, please let me know. Right now it is quite a time-consuming process of trial and error until I get something I like
    Has your gh1 been converted to IR? Which conversion was it?
    thanks
    -bob

  43. #493
    Kiri
    Guest

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Hi Bob. No my GH1 isn't converted. I'm just using an r72 filter on the lens.

    Here is another shot:

  44. #494
    Administrator Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    367

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Hi Bob. No my GH1 isn't converted. I'm just using an r72 filter on the lens.
    - snip -
    Well, first you are getting a different ir bandpass than you might with a converted camera so your effective speed and spectral response will be dominated by three factors.
    1) Sensor (essentially linear)
    2) IR blocking and protective filter built-in over the sensor
    3) R72 filter

    While there is clearly significant ir sensitivity with this arrangement, it is different from what you might achieve with a converted camera at least with regard to speed.
    My IR converted GF1 seems to have about the same sensitivity as my unconverted GF1.

    As to conversion, I have found that depending on the filtration used over the sensor and lens, a white balance adjustment is required well beyond the capability of some processing programs.
    Lightroom 3 for example, is limited to 2000K while with my gf1 setup, I really am looking for something a bit lower. While the numbers are not exactly comparable, I feel that C1 gives you more WB range to manipulate.

    The best in-camera solution I have found is to set up a custom white balance using some green grass as the white reference. Set that custom WB and you will probably be in the ball park.

    As for other processing:
    Ine common approach is the red-blue channel switch.
    This can be done on photoshop using the channel mixer. Set the red channel to be 0% red and 100& blue and the blue to be 0% blue and 100% red for starters. Fine tune to taste.

    -bob

  45. #495
    Kiri
    Guest

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Well, first you are getting a different ir bandpass than you might with a converted camera so your effective speed and spectral response will be dominated by three factors.
    1) Sensor (essentially linear)
    2) IR blocking and protective filter built-in over the sensor
    3) R72 filter

    While there is clearly significant ir sensitivity with this arrangement, it is different from what you might achieve with a converted camera at least with regard to speed.
    My IR converted GF1 seems to have about the same sensitivity as my unconverted GF1.

    As to conversion, I have found that depending on the filtration used over the sensor and lens, a white balance adjustment is required well beyond the capability of some processing programs.
    Lightroom 3 for example, is limited to 2000K while with my gf1 setup, I really am looking for something a bit lower. While the numbers are not exactly comparable, I feel that C1 gives you more WB range to manipulate.

    The best in-camera solution I have found is to set up a custom white balance using some green grass as the white reference. Set that custom WB and you will probably be in the ball park.

    As for other processing:
    Ine common approach is the red-blue channel switch.
    This can be done on photoshop using the channel mixer. Set the red channel to be 0% red and 100& blue and the blue to be 0% blue and 100% red for starters. Fine tune to taste.

    -bob
    Thanks for the response Bob. I would love to have a converted camera, but its just not possible for me at the moment.

    Regarding the custom WB in camera, I have not been able to get it to work properly in camera, I think because of a limitation with the range of the WB. I can get it to show up as a pink/light red colour by setting the temperature as extreme as I can, but it is still not brown/white like I have seen posted on tutorials and the like.

    May I ask what is the C1 software that you referred to in your post?

  46. #496
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    Two from a warm afternoon walk around the arboretum ponds. G1-IR with 35mm f/2 Contax G. Houston Pond image stitched from 4 images.

    Houston Pond


    Picnic under an ancient willow
    Beautiful. I especially like the weeping willow.

  47. #497
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Mt Rainier

    GF1 IR
    -bob
    Gorgeous.

  48. #498
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Hi Bob. No my GH1 isn't converted. I'm just using an r72 filter on the lens.

    Here is another shot:

    Kiri, This is very nice.
    Bob, Carl, I and others, are using converted cameras. I am using C1 for my conversions (as Bob suggested), because it gives a better conversion than LR3 for my IR photos. I use the 72nm filter on my M8, because the M8 has a very weak IR blocking filter. I don't think that will work well on the Panasonics. You might want to read the information here:http://www.precisioncamera.com/infra...-services.html .

  49. #499
    Kiri
    Guest

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    Thanks Cindy. But could you tell me what C1 is?

  50. #500
    Administrator Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prescott, Arizona
    Posts
    4,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    367

    Re: How about a more fun with IR thread?

    C1 is "Capture One" a Phase One raw converter product.
    http://www.phaseone.com/4/?pageid=go...tools_sessions
    -bob

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •