The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about a more fun with IR thread?

scho

Classic early autumn skies today behind a brisk cold front that generated big puffy, white clouds. Panasonic G1-IR with Contax-G Carl Zeiss 35mm f/2 Planar.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Both very nice, Carl. That excellent lens of yours renders individual leaves sharp. I especially like the second composition.

I don't usually do false color, but here is one from yesterday. False color seemed to fit this subject.
G1 IR

scho

Both very nice, Carl. That excellent lens of yours renders individual leaves sharp. I especially like the second composition.

I don't usually do false color, but here is one from yesterday. False color seemed to fit this subject.
G1 IR
Thanks Cindy, these were stitched images from two and three shots respectively.

The false colors are perfect for your summery, ice cream social scene.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Three from today. The first one false color with G1 IR and Panny 7-14. The second and third were converted to black and white. I used G1 IR and my Jupiter 3. The Jupiter 3 (50 f/1.5 sonnar copy) was recently worked on by Brian Sweeney. Brian posts on Getdpi. He did some mechanical work on the lens and adjusted it for w/o excellence on his digital M. I could not be happier with his work. If you want a really nice lens for a reasonable price, find a Jupiter 3 and contact Brian. You won't regret it.