The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

A

adallman

Buyer: Me

Sellers: stnolan & fbf

Quick shipping & good communication...both a pleasure to deal with.

Sparky16

Seller - docmoore

I bought Nikon 85mm/1.4 from Bob, he shipped the lens very fast and packed very well.
And the lens I received was in LNIB condition, not MIB as he described.
Thank you for the great lens and great price, Bob.

thetooth

seller : docmoore
buyer : me

i bought Bob's 24mm nikon lens . lens was as new perfect shape and shipping was fast .

thanks Bob

tim

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller - docmoore

I bought Nikon 85mm/1.4 from Bob, he shipped the lens very fast and packed very well.
And the lens I received was in LNIB condition, not MIB as he described.
Thank you for the great lens and great price, Bob.
Steve,

Very nice transaction...you are very welcome.

Bob

tom in mpls

Seller: wjlapier
Buyer: tom in mpls (me)

Item: Leica 50mm summilux

Bill was a great person to buy from. Prompt communication and quick shipping. The lens was beautiful and exactly as described.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller:fotografz
Buyer: me

Bought fotografz 3302 Sony Adapter.

Packed well fast mailing...a pleasure to deal with...thanks Marc.

Bob

wjlapier

Seller: wjlapier
Buyer: tom in mpls (me)

Item: Leica 50mm summilux

Bill was a great person to buy from. Prompt communication and quick shipping. The lens was beautiful and exactly as described.
Tom paid promptly the asking price and communication was great.

J

jtr

Seller: Tom in Mpls
Buyer: Me
Item: 35mm summicron asph
Lens arrived quickly as indicated, well packaged, in mint condition,tested out tack sharp on M9. Was honest straight forward transaction at fair price.
I recommend Tom as seller or buyer to all, without reservation!! John (jtr)

panda81

Buyer: Don Hutton
Seller: Me
Item: Zeiss ZF 50mm f/2 Makro Planar

Don had great communication and sent in very prompt payment. The transaction couldn't have been any smoother. Thanks Don!

smilesire

I bought a 50mm Summilux from Woody Spedden. The Lens arrived as promised in absolute mint condition. The Lux looks like the day it left the factory. Thank-you very much for the speedy shipping. Well packed. Pleasure and a very nice man to deal with. I highly recommend him. A++++++++

HenryFool

Recently purchased a M6 and Canon LTM lens from Ron (Netherlands) and would highly recommend him as a seller, great communication all throughout the transaction. :thumbs:

trev2401

Seller: fotografz
Buyer: me (trev2401)
Iteam: Hasselblad CFi 50 F4

Feedback: Wonderful transaction. Excellent communication and superb packing. Lovely equipment at wonderful prices.

Thanks!

Last edited:

trev2401

Seller: seablister
Buyer: me (trev2401)
Itema: Hasselblad CF 180 sonnar & 120 Makro

Feedback: Smooth transaction, great communication & very patient with questions. Took the time to ship to me in Singapore, with items arriving without hiccup in less than a week. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sparky16

Seller : Snajczuk

I bought Gitzo GM 2540/RRS monopod setup from Debbie(user ID Snajczuk).
Debbie shipped the item extremely fast and packed well. Oh, she packed very well as well. :thumbup:

Thanks Debbie!

ibcj

Seller - Snajczuk
Buyer - ibcj (me)

It was a pleasure to purchase a tripod from Snajczuk. Communication was great and she shipped it right away. Highly recommend. :thumbup:

Snajczuk

Re: Positive Feedback

Buyer- ibcj
Seller- Snajczuk

Buyer paid as soon as he sent his request to purchase. Very easy to communicate with and would highly recommend! Thank you!

Snajczuk

Re: Positive Feedback for Gitzo GM 2540/RRS monopod sale

Sparky 16

paid as soon as we finalized the purchase. Very pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!