The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

bcf

Just received the three CF cards I have bought from Mike Hatam (hatam). Easy and pleasant transaction - as all those who have dealt with him in the past can no doubt attest. Thanks Mike.

A

asiansgoweeee

I would like to say that Bill Pilicer was very friendly to deal with and the softies are great. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. I know this sounds like an Ebay feedback but you know what im saying :)

ShiroKuro

Rafael Macia ..... I just purchased a Leica SF 24d Flash from Rafael ..... He was very helpful and a pleasure to do business with ..... Thanks again Rafael

charlesphoto

Just received a black M8 from member TEBNY (Terry). Totally mint as advertised. Great seller - would buy from again. Thank you!

(ps, she has a chrome one for sale too!).

M

meilicke

I bought a GX100 from Amin. Everything as advertised, great transaction.

Thanks Amin!

Enjoyed dealing with Erik Five Gunnerud (erikfive)- very nice camera, excellent communication, packing and shipment. Recommended!

Rick

Gary P

I bought a 28 cron from Mark Saperstein. He was professional, forthright, and a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to buy or sell with him.

Gary P

MrSlezak

I had a great experience with Jono. I picked up the 21/24/28 viewfinder from him and it was a smooth and clean transaction.

markwon

Here is a + for zoom2zoom. I purchased a Leica uv/ir cut filter from him and it arrived as described and promptly.

Erik Five

Sold a Leica M6 to Ranger Rick/Rick Fee. Troublefree transaction :) Recommended.

Also bought a Card reader and some cards from Backalley/Joe. Troublefree and recommended. :)

Rawfa

I've only notice this section recently and even though this was sometime ago I cannot stress enough how nice Ciny Flood was regarding her LX3 sale. She really helped me. I would buy from her in a heart beat.

T

thomasw_

Bought a very fine condition CV 35/1.2 from Lloyd. Smooth deal and a honourable guy. Thanks Lloyd.

Bought a Leica 21mm VF from 35mmSummicron (Andy). Quick communication, a great seller. Thanks Andy.

helenhill

Bob was the Best...
Speedy Delivery, Everything in Superb Condition / a blk beauty M8
Bob also Pampered me w/ a new battery chrger,
extreme card & uv-ir filter for my lux

Thank You Again...xo :clap:

Lloyd

I've had great experiences here both selling and buying:

Bought a Match Technical M8 D-Coder/M-Coder kit from charlesphoto; smooth tranaction, quick ship.
Bought filters from mwalker. Fair price, quick delivery.
Also bought a filter from markwon. Smooth as silk.
Bought a lens from TEBnewyork. She went the extra mile to get it to me quickly.
Bought a lens from Jack Flesher... great guy to work with.
Bought a 21-24-28 viewfinder from Mark Gowin. Easy transation, fast delivery, better than described.

Sold a lens to thomasw. Great transaction; great guy to work with.

Ron (Netherlands)

A big thanks to Eoin for speedy delivery of the M8.2! Well packed, very clear communications, lovely extras! I believe he is now selling his CV 12mm.

Below first time fiddling with the camera after charging the battery. Oh and the camera is in super condition (it was used but apart from that in mint condition!).