The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Eoin

Hi Ron, delighted you're happy. I never doubted for one moment you wouldn't be.
Ron was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Quick decisive commitment and payment. Good communication and obviously a happy customer. I would have absolutely on problems dealing with Ron again.

Thanks.

Rawfa

Just bought from "bartlebooth" (Steve). Awesome transaction! Got the item super fast and in great condition. I'd buy from him any day.

B

bartlebooth

Thanks alot, Rafa, it was a pleasure to deal with you (good communication, fast payment). Enjoy the camera!

Lloyd

Bought a Black M8 Grip from Atanabe. :thumbs:

Easy transaction, quick shipping, and the grip is in like-new condition, as promised. :D:D

I'm a happy camper.

wjlapier

Positive, great, excellent feedback for:

helenhill :thumbup:

Helen sold me her Canon 35mm f/1.8 LTM lens. The lens was better than her images could convey :p, and came with a Canon filter, which I wasn't expecting. It was a great pleasure buying from Helen, so much so I just purchased her DR 'cron yesterday.

If you haven't exchanged PM/emails with Helen yet, you are in for a real treat when you do :)

Thanx for the cork and note ;)

Erik Five

Did a trade+ cash with Matthew Drazin aka Drazin. He got my Xpan + 45mm and I got a Canon L lens + cash in return. Great transaction and great guy. Thanks!

atanabe

Bought a Black M8 Grip from Atanabe. :thumbs:

Easy transaction, quick shipping, and the grip is in like-new condition, as promised. :D:D

I'm a happy camper.
Lloyd,
Thanks for the feedback!

You came through as well with an EXTREMELY fast payment and great communications!

Al:salute:

Gary P

I just purchased a leica system from our very own Jack Flesher. As you would expect, Jack was gracious and the transaction went smoothly and everything was as advertized.

Thanks Jack for a great camera and in great shape! I would gladly buy from you again!

Gary P

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL Jack and I have standards to live up too. It's our place you better be happy. LOL

Seriously thanks for the comments I know Jack and i really appreciate it.

BTW the feeling is mutual

Burro39

Sold a Leica M7 to Ranger Rick! Great transaction! Good person to deal with.....Thanks Rick....enjoy the camera!

hunghang

A big plus for Brad Husick... I recently made a few purchases from Brad (mainly Canon EOS gear). International shipping was fast, packaging was well done, and the items are as described (if not better than expected).

Thanks Brad.

ReeRay

Contax G2 from member Trevor Wong. Exactly as described and received in 4 days! Amazing for this part of the world.
Thanks Trevor

trev2401

Sold a G2 set (45 planar and TLA) to Ray. Great transaction, fast payment and good communication.

Shipping to Thailand was a breeze. Thanks Ray!
(kap kum kap)

P

photomatt8

I bought an SB-600 flash from TEBnewyork . Excellent service, very fast shipping and great communications. Item was as or better than described.

Thanks Terry!