The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Giorgio

Re: Positive Feedback for LoveP

Seller; LoveP
Item; RRS BH55
Buyer; Giorgio

Shipped very quickly, the item was exactly as described.
What more can I ask!
Thank you, Pat!

ns2397

Buyer: ns2397
Seller: leitztozeiss
item: ARTISAN & ARTIST* GCAM-7200

The positive feedback is left for "leitztoziess".
Fast shipping, careful packaging.
Strongly recommended.

mousenut

Buyer: Mousenut
Seller: LarryWomack
Item: Panasonic 46mm filters

Larry shipped quickly and safely packaged the filters. Nice and easy, Thank you!

Sparky16

Seller; dchew
buyer; me

Bought RRS BH-55 from Dave(ID; dchew). The RRS ballheaad is in great shape, and Dave packed it very well. Thanks for a great deal and great ballhead. Will buy from Dave(dchew) without a second thought. Thanks! :thumbs:

Steve

DeckardTrinity

Buyer: DeckardTrinity
Seller: MP7
Item: Leaf Afi 7 Digital Back

Back arrived in mint condition, and works perfectly with my Rollei branded HY6 (3.10a firmware). Seller even shipped overnight express mail to arrive on a Saturday, so had an extra weekend to play. Great transaction overall, and excellent communication!

rmeskill

Buyer: gac921
Seller: rmeskill (me)
Item: M8

Garrett sent me payment immediately, via Gift to avoid fees, and was excellent to deal with-enjoy the M8!

MP7

Buyer: macthenhan
Item: Canon 24-105 L IS EF

Sold this lens to a great buyer who made immediate payment and was very nice to deal with. I highly recommend this person to any one whether seller or buyer.
Thanks for a great smooth transaction.
Best Regards
MP

MP7

Buyer: DeckardTrinity
Item: Leaf AFi-7

Sold this Leaf AFi-7 digital back to a great buyer who made immediate payment and was very nice to deal with. I highly recommend this person to any one whether seller or buyer.
Thanks for a great smooth transaction.
Best Regards
MP

macthenhan

Buyer: (me) macthenhan
Item: Canon 24-105 L IS EF

Bought a Canon 24-105mm f/4L lens from MP7. Fast shipping, lens arrived next day as described. Highly recommend to all.

J

JKunkel

Sale and Partial Trade between: Joseph Ramos and JKunkel

JKunkel sold Phase One P20+, Hasselblad 503CX + lens and accessories, received payment and Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II and Lensbaby Composer.

I consider Joseph Ramos to be one of the highest rated individuals I could possibly deal with. This transaction was smooth, he has great communication, pays fast, and his honesty is par excellence.

J

JKunkel

Admins- This is not feedback so maybe in the wrong forum- could you consider implementing a way to attach feedback to a buyer/seller so that it could be seen by clicking on their profile?

travisennis

Buyer: travisennis (me)
Seller: Rich M
Item: Contax CZ 28mm f/2.8 Distagon T*

Rich is an excellent seller. The lens was exactly as described and well packaged. The lens was sent quickly and Rich communicated well throughout the entire process. Highly recommended.

rmeskill

Partial trade between rmeskill (me) and logan.egbert: my DR Cron for his 50 Lux vII.

Logan was stellar-humored my days of thought, and sent the lens just as soon as my payment had cleared. Thanks to a lucky break from the Postal Service we both had our lenses across the nation in 2 days-highest recommendations to Logan-thanks so much!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Admins- This is not feedback so maybe in the wrong forum- could you consider implementing a way to attach feedback to a buyer/seller so that it could be seen by clicking on their profile?
Great idea, but no way to do it that I know of with our current software.

MCTuomey

Member: d.clin.design
Item: Match Technical Thumbs-Up (x2)
Comment: Dave is a great buyer - decisive, fast payment, easy to deal with!

d.clin.design

Seller: MCTuomey
Item; Match Technical Thumbs-Up (x2)
Buyer: d.clin.design

Comment: Mike shipped it very quick. The item was exactly as described.
Great Seller!!

LarryWomack

Seller: Guy Mancuso
Buyer: LarryWomack
Item: Phase One Case

Guy does a great job. Item was as described and shipping was prompt!

Jonas

Seller: Michael (m3photo)
Buyer: that was me
Item: CV50/1.5 Nokton Asph

Michael and I had a friendly conversation, I sent the money involved and he made a nice parcel and dispatched the lens quickly. It arrived in one piece and it was exactly as described. A pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate a second buying something from Michael again.

/Jonas

tom in mpls

buyer: mathomas
seller: tom in mpls -- that would be me

Sony 35mm/1.8 lens

Sale with Mike went slick as a whistle; prompt communication, timely payment.

F

fabrispino

Bought DMR Akku from Mr. Dhruba Sapkota; item was perfectly ready to use with original box as description. Excellent communication, packing and shipment. Recommended!
Fabrispino