The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Buyer: Calvin Vickery (CVickery)

Item: Leica R Macro Elmarit 60/2.8

Upstanding guy, very easy to deal with. Would be happy to have him at the other end of a business transaction again any day.

zincman

Buyer/Seller: jonw
Made a trade and could not ask for a better transaction, quick shipping, well packaged, all and all top shelf.
Thanks

markwon

Seller: ronjh
Buyer: markwon
Item: X100

Just picked up the X100 from Ron. Great communication and items was as described.

markwon

Seller: Jan Brittenson
Buyer: markwon
Item: CV 28, 3.5

Great communication and reasonable. Item as described. Highly recommended.

Dannynono

Buyer: dannynono (me)
Seller: Edtan
Item: Leica Elmarit M 90/2.8 w/built in hood

Comments:
Ed responded to my WTB ad and came through with a great lens at a good price and he also did a quick turnaround on the shipping for me. I'm very pleased. Thank you Ed.

heninden

Buyer: me
Seller: amator
Item: iPad

Comment: The iPad is new in box, as described. It was shipped quickly and well packaged. The communications was superb. Thanks, Mariusz!

jonw

Buyer / Seller: JonW

I traded Zincman (Tim) my Takumar 50mm f/1.4 for his Canon 28-105. Lens arrived exactly as he descibed it, well packaged, and his shipping was quick. Communication was great, and this was a very pleasant transaction. I highly recommend this member and I hope to do business again in the future with Tim.

rparmar

Seller: David Lawson

An excellent transaction with great communications, timely and exactly as described. Highly recommended!

A

amator

Seller: amator (me)
Buyer: heninden
Item: iPad

Comment: it was a pleasure to do business with Henry: excellent communication and prompt payment. Would do business again anytime! Thank you Henry!

Last edited:

philz

Purchased a RRS Omni-pivot package from Jonathan W
Item arrived safely and was even better than the description.

stpf8

Seller: MP7 (Son Pham)
Buyer: stp (me)
Item: Hasselblad HC 150mm lens
Item was just as described (mint) and packaged better than any item I've ever seen packaged by a seller. Shipment was also very fast. Wish I had $$ for more purchases from MP7.

MP7

Seller: MP7 (me)
Buyer: stp (Stephen Penland)
Item: Hasselblad HC 150mm lens
Stephen is a terrific person to deal. It was my pleasure to sell this lens to a great photographer like him. His appreciation to finest details makes me really happy as well. I hope this lens will bring many more amazing images to his gallery. Thank You.

K

kelleygirl

Buyer: kelleygirl (me)
Seller: princepollux
Item: Canon 17-40 f/4 L

Awesome lens, just as described. FAST shipping!! Thank you so much!

T

tsiklop

Buyer: tsiklop ( me )
Seller: Lloyd (Lloyd Eldredge )
Perfect flash, instant communication, instant shipping,
great experience. Thank you !

Lloyd

Seller: Me (Lloyd)
Buyer: tsiklop

Great communication, fast payment. Great to deal with... would do so again anytime.

Karlo

Buyer : kmallick
Seller : me

Fast communication on the Nokton 50mm unfortunately the lens got damaged prior to leaving customs so i refunded the purchase . Still if it went trough i would recommend this member .

Karlo

Buyer : nightfire
Seller : me

One of my smoothest transactions, ( bought my Phase One kit) great communication and a friendly buyer A+ all around, a friendly person i would again do business with, no doubt about that !

N

nightfire

Seller: karlos
Buyer: me

I bought a 645AF kit with 2 lenses from karlos. The condition of the items was represented accurately and truthfully with nothing to hide between the lines in our entire communication. This has been a positive experience throughout, and I would not hesitate for a moment to buy from him again.