The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thank you Al Pak:

The HC 50-110 is gorgeous...arrived early in beautiful condition.

Wonderful sale...flawless.

Regards,

Bob

Don Hutton

Bought an (...other) MP from Art aka Nervous - perfect transaction and I'd highly recommend dealing with him. Many thanks!

PhotoTurbo

Seller: Princepollux
Item: RRS PCL-1 panorama head

Comments: Great seller, terrific communication, fast shipping, highly recommended!

PeterA

Marc Williams

Just an honest and sincere thank you to Mr Marc Williams who is always a pleasure to do business with. I recently 'relieved' him of 4 lenses a 40CFEif an 80 CFE a 150 and a 180. Each lens was delivered carefully wrapped. Each lens was in immaculate condiiton.

These lenses pretty much complete a Hybrid system for me ( 50mm FLE/110-/2, and 205FE) where I can use my Sinar back or my CFV11 back on a 205FCC or an as yet unpurchased 500CW or on a Contax via adaptor or on my H3D11-39 via CF adaptor.

It forms along with my M lenses and Schneiders - the never to be sold part of my kit.

Thank you Marc
As always a pleasure to do business with you.

Erik Five

Bought a 50 cron R from Jonas. Great great guy to deal with. One of the best buying experiences ive had. Thanks!

jonw

Seller: Joan
Buyer: JonW
Item: Panasonic 14-45mm lens
Comments: Joan could not have been better to deal with. Excellent communication, fast shipping, well packaged, and item was exactly as described. And she is a nice person to deal with. Thanks Joan !

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ddanois sold me a like new Hasselblad HC lens.

He packed and shipped within a day ... it arrived in flawless condition.:thumbup:

Thanks Derek!

Bob

Joan

Seller: Joan
Buyer: JonW
Item: Panasonic 14-45mm lens
Comments: Joan could not have been better to deal with. Excellent communication, fast shipping, well packaged, and item was exactly as described. And she is a nice person to deal with. Thanks Joan !
Thanks for the great transaction and the kind words, Jon!

Don't hesitate to trade with Jon, everyone. He is a terrific guy to deal with, pays lightning quick, and is fun to talk to as well. :)

N

Nervous

Sold SF24D flash to thrice in Australia (I'm in USA), everything went smooth, thank you!

Sold E46 filter to gplatt (Sweden), also very smooth transaction (besides too long delivery by USPS....). Thanks!

helenhill

THANK YOU , Jack !!!!!
:D
Beautiful Cam / GRD2...fully charged batteries, cool settings !!
Prompt Delivery, packaged with Care, exc condt

Cheers and Thanx again

Sparky16

Seller : GrahamWelland
I bought 2 Zeiss ZF lenses from Graham in Sep. 2009. The communications were very smooth and timely manner. I should've bought the other lenses from him at the same time, regret it. Thanks Graham! :thumbs:

Sparky16

Re: Positive Feedback for ddanois

I bought Zeiss ZF21mm/2.8 from Derek(user ID ddanois). The lens was NEW as described, not like new condition. I really appreciate Derek for the nice lens and for the great price I got. Highly recommended.

Thanks Derek! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Sparky16

Re: Positive Feedback for ibcj(Chris)

I bought Zeiss ZF35mm/2.0 from Chris(user ID icbj). received the lens today, a lightning speed from east coast to CA in 2 days. The lens is in LN codition, a perfect lens! Highly recommended. :thumbup:

Thanks Chris for the beautiful lens.

Steve

Jonas

I bought a Voigtländer lens from Peter [Kitses1]. It was a good experience including some chat. I got a lens in good condition (if possible in better condition than described) and it arrived in a nice parcel.

Thank you Peter,

/Jonas