The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

hunghang

I recently had a perfect transaction with akiralx involving very high-value items (we are talking Noctilux and 50mm Lux Asph + cash here).

The transaction was smooth, efficient, and faultless. The outcome was beyond my expectations in terms of trust, level of security, timeliness, and the quality of the item received from akiralx.

I can highly recommend akiralx to ANYONE without any reservations.

tom in mpls

Re: Positive Feedback for jeffvk

I sold my Leica M8 to Jeff, username jeffvk. We were able to quickly complete negotiations. Payment was sent in a timely manner. All communication has been prompt and friendly. Jeff is an excellent buyer.

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
You will not deal with a finer seller than Jack Flescher.

Canon 400mm f/2,8 non-IS
Canon 1DsMkIII
Zone VI modified Pentax Digital Spotmeter

leif e

Bought Stuart´s beautiful R6. Well packed, swift shipping. First roll to be scanned tomorrow. Great deal, great guy. :)

leif e

Ron (Netherlands)

Bought Larry Womacks CV12 filterholder. A very smooth transaction: well packed (filter and its original box! and very speedy delivery from US to Europe!

thanks Larry!

hulk

And let me say,
Fantistic seller, a real pleasure to deal with you, and hope we'll deal again.
Cheers
Paulo

B

blindrobert

Re: Positive Feedback for DaveS

Dave purchased a Leica Elmarit/Panasonice 45mm Macro lens from me. He is in Canada and paid by bank check. Dave was very patient while the check cleared, didn't ask for any funny business on the customs forms and communicated quickly once he had received the item. I would be happy to do business with him again.

Roberto

jeffvk

I have purchased a wonderful lens from Shaun O'Boyle and a fine camera from Tom Eisenstadt.(Tom in Mpls)
Both were fantastic in their product and promptness. They were also great and forward with information about their items and other questions to help a newbie along the "evil" Leica path.

Buy with confidence from both of these fine fellows.

J

jlp

Seller: nboyer
Buyer: jlp

Purchased a CV 40/1.4 from Norm. The entire purchase experience was positive with great communications and follow-through. Good packing, quick shipping, and everything as described.

nboyer

Very positive experience with jlp. Jack was decisive and issued very prompt payment for my CV 40/1.4 Nokton. Excellent communication throughout the process, Jack was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Jack! -Norm

DaveS

Purchased Pany 45 macro from BlindRobert, a few posts above. Shipped product quickly after payment, was in great shape - like new - exactly as he posted. Very happy with the transaction and the lens. Would recommend him.

thanks
Dave

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: seablister
Buyer: me

Flawless condition Sony Flash in original packaging arrived very quickly.

Great communication and follow through...I would do it again.

Thanks Jim,

Bob

docmoore

Seller: Me
Buyer: Joan

Joan purchased a D-Lux 4 ... very prompt payment and immediate response when the camera arrived.

Wonderful transaction.

Thanks Joan,

Bob

Greg Seitz

Seller: Brad Husick
Buyer: me

Purchased a 5D Mark II and lenses, etc.

Brad was great to work with, and shipped promptly. Everything was well packed and in excellent shape as described. Thanks Brad!

bradhusick

Seller: me
Buyer: Greg Seitz

Very positive feedback for Greg Seitz - he's a top notch buyer, great communication, fast payment. Great transaction.

Lloyd

Buyer: Me
Seller: docmoore

Bought two extra batteries for my D3 (which docmoore also sold me), as well as a RRS L-bracket (also for the D3). Great price, fast shipping, lots of communication, everything in as good or better condition than described. I highly recommend docmoore as a great person to deal with anytime!

docmoore

Buyer: Me
Seller: docmoore

Bought two extra batteries for my D3 (which docmoore also sold me), as well as a RRS L-bracket (also for the D3). Great price, fast shipping, lots of communication, everything in as good or better condition than described. I highly recommend docmoore as a great person to deal with anytime!
Lloyd gets my vote for the most consistent presence on this site...would sell or buy from him in a heartbeat.

Thanks again,

Bob

tom in mpls

buyer: jtr
seller: tom in mpls (me)

John bought a Leica 35mm Summicron from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment. An excellent transaction; I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to John.

Sold something to guy, easy to deal with Thx
Sold a few items as well as had good conversation with tom in mlps
Sold and bought items from nboyer

All top notch, after reading about a lot of bad transactions of FM, it's been a please to buy and sell stuff here.