The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

edwin_sn

Seller: Burro39 - Paul
buyer: me... edwin_sn
Item: voigtlander ultron 28/2

I would like to thank Paul for trusting me, a buyer from abroad (Philippines) who asked him to ship to a third party address other than my Philippine paypal address. I asked him to ship the item to my trusted courier in NYC. I am now a happy owner of a clean Ultron 28/2 that came from Paul. Item was very well packed. I would not hesitate deal with Paul anytime in the future. Highly recommended :) Thanks Paul.

Last edited:

edwin_sn

Seller: nandemofoto
buyer: me - edwin_sn
Item: canon ltm 50/1.4

Got this nice lens from Julian. He shipped from Japan, and it took about a week for the lens to arrive. Pretty quick for our local post office to deliver the item from Japan. It was a very smooth transaction. Nice guy to deal with, dont hesitate to transact with Julian.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
One for archiM44 (Maurice) in the Netherlands.

Seller: Steen (me)
Buyer: archiM44
Item: Leica Elmarit M 2.8/28mm ASPH

Kind and amusing communication, lightening fast payment.
Maurice is a true gentleman and it's been a pleasure doing business with him.

archiM44

For Steen

Buyer: me - archiM44 - Maurice
Seller: Steen
Item: Leica Elmarit M 2.8/28mm ASPH

Lens even better than described and indistuigishable from new, well packed and to my surprise even shipped before Steen received payment which was very quick indeed.
Most of all the communication with Steen and his follow up attentiveness have been real pleasure.

ampguy

item: Leica E60 black UV/IR filter

seller: 2x2

buyer: me

Excellent seller, prompt shipping, and great packaging. Thanks!

Lloyd

item: Leica E55 black UV/IR filter

seller: bradhusick

buyer: me

Excellent transaction. Fair price, great communication, prompt shipping, and great packaging. The filter was absolutely like brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Brad. Great seller.

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
Item: 50mm Zeiss Sonnar ZM, Silver
Buyer: mathomas
Seller: Me

Mike is a wonderful guy to deal with. Enjoy this special lens!

Thanks,

Gary P

Just bought a 50 Summilux from Grahamwelland.

I'm sending very positive feedback. Graham communicated well, the lens was totally as advertized (beautiful condition) and he expedited delivery so I could have it in my bag for a trip across the pond coming the end of this week. I would highly recommend him for any transaction you may have. Thanks Graham!

Gary P

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Buyer: Gary P
Seller: me.

Positive feedback for Gary - it was a pleasure to do business with him, payment was immediate and positive communication throughout the sale.

Thanks Gary.

:thumbs:

Braeside

Buyer:me
Seller:Charlesphoto
Item: ZM 18mm lens

Perfect transaction - Charles sent the item very quickly, I am delighted with the lens.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Megaperls MS-MAG x1.35 eyepiece magnifier with diopter for Leica M

One for missme in Canada.

Seller: Steen (me)
Buyer: missme
Item: Megaperls MS-MAG x1.35 eyepiece magnifier with diopter for Leica M

Nice and kind communication and ultra fast payment.
It has been a real pleasure doing business with missme.

Thanks missme.

H

Hubsas

Hi

Great pleasure dealing with Cindy Flood.
Bought two lenses from her.
I enjoy them a lot on my new M9 (took six months to get here )
Best regards Cindy.

Hubert Sasseville

P

Pascal

Seller: Ken Tanaka
Buyer: Pascal
Item: BP-31 Batteries for Sigma DP2s
Comments: Item as described. Prompt shipment and delivery. Pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for a smooth transaction.

K

Ken Tanaka

Buyer: Pascal
Item: BP-31 batteries (for Sigma DP cameras)
Excellent, smooth transaction. Would be eager to trade with Pascal any time.

K

Ken Tanaka

Seller: jmvdigital
Buyer: Ken Tanaka
Item: RRS L-plate for Mamiya AFD II/AFDII body.

The RRS plate arrived promptly and in like-new condition. Justin was a real pleasure to trade with.

edwin_sn

item: leica 50 summicron-m
Seller: fbf (Chris)
Buyer: me... edwin_sn

Item arrived as described. It was a hassle free transaction. I paid Chris thru paypal and he shipped the lens to Woodside NY where my trusted courier is despite the fact that it is not my paypal verified address (verified address is here in the Philippines). He is very easy to deal with and communicates well with all the questions i had. Will not hesitate to deal with Chris again :) ... I am now a happy owner of a 50 summicron-m :)

fbf

item: leica 50 summicron-m
Buyer: edwin_sn

Great guy to deal with. Perfect international transaction all the way. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Edwin again.
Thanks and enjoy.

india42

Item: Zeiss Biogon 25mm ZM
Seller: weinschela
Buyer: india42 (me)

This lens is perfect...like I purchased it new and just opened the box. Fantastic communication and very smooth purchase. It was a pleasure to do business with Alan.

Thank you,
Paul