The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

M5-Guy

Re: Positive Feedback for khiromu

RE: khiromu

Seller: khiromu
Buyer: me

Item: Panasonic G1 Body

Very smooth transaction.
Shipping in a timely manor.
Packed Well.
Condition as described.
Pleasant to work with.
I would buy from khiromu again. :thumbs:
Peter / M5-Guy

helenhill

Just a NOTE of Thanx to GUY !!!
The Iphone G3 is in EXC condt as described
and the LOVELY case is TRES Chic & Hipster Cooool

I suppose your Wife and I have Simolar taste...;)
Thanx Again....
Cheers- xo - Helen

j. white

For ATanabe

Buyer: me - j. white
Seller: atanabe
Item: Leica Elmarit M 2.8/90mm Lens

All was great during this transaction - the lens is totally as described, Al is a great communicator and the shipping was super fast. I totally appreciate that.

K

keelo

Buyer, me
Seller, Ken Tanaka
Item, Zeiss 25mm Biogon lens

Perfect transaction, item arrived exactly as described and beautifully packaged. Ken even refunded the difference in quoted to actual postage price, a true gentleman, Highly recommended. :thumbs:

Mark

Dale Allyn

Re: ricm (Rick Murai)

Seller: ricm
Item: Mamiya Electromagnetic Cable release, describe "as new". Arrive as described, great communication, etc. Worked out great. Thanks, Rick!

Don Libby

buyer: fotopil (Phil Lindsay)
what: Cambo groundglass and viewer

great transcation very easy to do business with. Phil, I only wish all sales were this easy!

Don

mathomas

buyer: benroy (Roy Benson)
what: Hasselblad PM-5 Prism

My second transaction with Roy, and just as successful. Great price and quickly shipped.

Thanks Roy!

benroy

Subscriber Member
Buyer: Mike Thomas

Seller: Roy Benson

Item: Hasselblad viewfinder

Comments: Thanks, Mike! Quick payment...excellent communication...I would gladly do business with Mike at any time (and have).

Roy Benson

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: Tex

Buyer docmoore

Sony Flash arrived very quickly in new condition.

Thanks Robert,

Bob

esy0345

Seller: jifjif
Item: 50mm 1.4 ASPH

Item was as described. Shipping overnight. Communication great. Even split the overnight shipping cost!:thumbs: It was a pleasure to do business with Jeff. Thanks so much.

Eric

ampguy

Seller: me
Buyer: Cindy Flood
Item: FSU black Jupiter 8, modified to Leica specs.

Excellent Transaction. Thanks Cindy!

MCTuomey

User: LarryWomack

Item: Leica 21mm finder

Comment: Larry was great - item perfectly described, shipped really fast, quick communication. Can't ask for more!

S

sfrankel

Buyer: Me
Seller: Terry Banet
Item: Oly VF-2
Excellent transaction. Good communication. Prompt shipping.

edwin_sn

Seller: scho
item: oly EP2 kit
i got an EP2 kit from Carl (my second EP2 :D ). He shipped the item right away to NY (despite the fact that NY is not my confirmed paypal address) when he received my payment through paypal. I received the item (through my courier based in NY) here in my country 5 days from the time he shipped it to NY. Item is excellent and surpassed my expectation with lots of freebies too. Thank you Carl... I will not hesitate doing business with this guy again when given a chance... highly recommended :)

edwin

scho

seller: scho
buyer: edwin_sn
item: E-P2 Kit

Excellent transaction and prompt payment. Edwin provided very clear instructions for shipping. I would not hesitate to do business with Edwin again.

engel001

Seller: Tex

Buyer engel001

Sony 24-70mm SSM arrived very quickly in new condition. Excellent communications!

Thanks Robert,

Christopher

G

gglimer

Great experience and great transaction with Carl Schofield...absolutely credible. Thank Carl!
Gerard

S

Sprockethead

Seller: httivals

Buyer: Sprockethead

Item: Panasonic 14-140 m43 lens

Perfect transaction, good communication, fast shipping, and the item was pristine just like he said it would be. Do not hesitate to buy anything from httivals.

scho

Great experience and great transaction with Carl Schofield...absolutely credible. Thank Carl!
Gerard
Thank you Gerard. Great transaction from my end with you as well. Prompt payment and good communication.

Best regards,
Carl