The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

M5-Guy

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR
:thumbs: Buyer: ItsReallyDarren :thumbs:
Seller: me M5-Guy
Item Voigtlander 28mm VF

Thanks for the smooth transaction....fast payment and good communication...
A good buyer to deal with.
M5-Guy/Peter Arbib

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Positive Feedback for boska69

One for boska69 (Paul) in Holland.

Seller: Steen (me)
Buyer: boska69
Item: Leica Summarit M 2.5/50mm

Paul is a great guy to deal with and I can highly recommend him as a buyer.
We had a lot of friendly and humorous email communication. And I really mean a lot.
Because during the shipment from Denmark to Holland the lens disappeared for ten days :shocked: ... according to the tracking informations somewhere in Belgium ... :rolleyes:
But Paul stayed cool and finally the lens emerged through the fog and was delivered at the right address in Holland. Phew :)

Thanks for the trade, Paul :thumbup:

I

ItsReallyDarren

Positive Feedback

Seller: M5-Guy
Item: Voigtlander 28mm VF
Buyer: me

Great dealing with you. Everything was described accurately, items was shipped very fast, and everything went smoothly.
Thanks again!

ReeRay

Positive feedback
Seller: MCTuomey
Zeiss N24-85 for Canon

Goods exactly as described and arrived very quickly. Great communication throughout.
We'll deal again I'm sure.

Ron (Netherlands)

Seller: kermaier

buyer: me

Item: LTM Summaron 2.8 35mm

Great transaction!:
- Item exactly as described,
- clear and fast communication,
- very well packed and Ari was a big help in getting the item shipped smoothly into Europe.

Recommended!

ashwinrao1

Seller: Tom in Mpls
Purchaser: Me

Item purchased; Leica M9 and extras (Luigi Case, Thumbs Up Grip, etc...)

Recommendation: HIGHEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION FOR TOM!!!!

Tom is honestly one of the best sellers I have ever encountered. A true gentleman and trustworthy to the highest degree. He even helped me sell some gear on another forum to help prepare a purchase. Amazing transaction!

J

jholiday

Seller: flipflop
Buyer: me (jholiday)

Item: Domke F-6 and 803

Very smooth transaction.
Great communication.
Item shipped in timely manor, just in time for my vacation.

Thanks!

roweraay

Seller: wolverine
Buyer: myself

Item: Leica M lens (35/2 Summicron)

Item was as described
Communication was prompt and timely
Item was shipped in a timely fashion, and packaged very well
Great seller to transact with !

Thanks.

tom in mpls

Buyer: ashwinrao1
Seller: (me) tom in mpls

I sold a Leica M9 kit with extras to Ashwin; a pleasure conducting business with him. Personal check arrived promptly. Fast communication and always pleasant.

Great buyer.

trisberg

Seller: (Ashwin Rao) ashwinrao1
Buyer: (me) trisberg

Bought a GRD 3 from Ashwin. I'm very pleased with everything. Ashwin takes great care of his equipment - it was in LN condition plus a few extras. Ashwin is a great guy to deal with.

-Thomas

MCTuomey

User: peterc

Item: Zeiss ZM Biogon 28mm f2.8

Comment: Couldn't ask for a better transaction - fast shipping, great communication, positive all the way. Thanks, Peter!

MCTuomey

User: ReeRay (buyer)
Item: Contax Vario Sonnar N24-85
Comments: Perfect transaction partner - decisive, fast payment, great communication, sense of humor - a credit to this forum!

MCTuomey

User: dmabry2010

Item: Zeiss ZM 25/2.8

Comment: Michael was perfect to deal with - quick decision, fast payment, great communication - highest recommendation!

dmabry2010

Being the buyer in the MCTuomey to dmabry2010 Zeiss 25mm Biogon, I want to assert the same excellent transaction.

Delivered quickly, well-packed and in excellent condition. MCTuomey also spent time quickly answering my questions as I decided between this lens and the 24mm Leica option.

Highly recommended.

-- dmabry2010

M

m3obsessed

Seller: e_dawg
Buyer: me

Item: Nikon D300

Excellent communications with Shawn. He provided additional pictures and information about the camera. I was able to verify ownership with Nikon.

He shipped on time. I was very impressed with the packaging of the camera. If I did not know, I would have thought it was the original packaging. All the manuals, parts, accessories in the original box. Impressive.

He sent the original receipt also. Condition as described.

I would buy again from e_dawg

Lewis44

Seller: Pham Minh Son
Buyer: Me

Bought a Contax G2 Body from Son. Beautiful Camera, Super fast Shipping. Great Price
What more can you ask.

abstract

Buyer: abstract
Seller: PeterC
Item: Leica M8.2

PeterC provided courteous and prompt email communication in this sale. His description of the condition of the camera in the classified ad was absolutely accurate. Any and all payment & shipping issues were sorted out with mutual respect. The item was shipped on the date as promised. I would buy from PeterC again in the future.:thumbs:

kirio

Seller: D&A
Buyer: me (kirio)
Item: Zeiss 18mm

Dave was a pleasure to deal with. He was very fast in answering any questions and was very informative and reassuring. Shipping was very fast and lens was packed very well. Lens was in excellent condition, just as described.