The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

e_dawg

Buyer: m3obsessed
Seller: me (e_dawg)

Item: Nikon D300

Gerard was an excellent buyer. Very communicative and careful about what he's buying, but straight up, decisive, and efficient. A pleasure to deal with, and i would recommend him as a buyer.

Thanks Gerard. Hope you really enjoy taking wonderful pics with the D300.

Sincerely,
-Shawn

kirio

Seller: TEBnewyork (Terry)
Buyer: me (kirio)
Item: Leica Summilux 50mm pre-ASPH

The transaction with Terry was perfect. Lens was in top-notch condition. Shipping was super fast (arrived day after being shipped). Everything one can hope for in a purchase.

abstract

buyer: (me) abstract
seller: cyberguru
item: 46mm IR/UV filters

cyberguru responded quickly to my email query. I was satisfied with both the price and appropriately protective packaging he provided. He shipped my items immediately and items arrived in LN condition as described. I would buy from cyberguru again.:thumbup:

P

pothree

Seller: MCToumey
Item: Leica M7

Great communication, no problem to deal with at all, would love to do business with you again, thanks!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
One for Amatieris (Ed) in United Kingdom and in Latvia.

Seller: Steen (me)
Buyer: Amatieris
Ed bought the following Items:
(1) Leica Summicron-R 2/50mm
(2) Leica Summicron-R 2/90mm
(3) Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/90mm

We had a lot of great communication, and I also know Ed from the FM forum.
It's been a pleasure to deal with Ed, and i can definitely recommend him as a buyer.
Thanks for the trade Ed.
l'd love to do business with you again, you know I still have a Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/35mm for sale as well, Ser. # 3513955 ;)
Hope you enjoy the Leica R lenses :)
Steen

esy0345

Seller: cmb
Buyer:me
Manfrotto tripod Excellent transaction, fast shipping, item as described

Thanks, cmb.:thumbs:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: topgreat
Buyer: me
Mamiya AFDII kit - easy transaction, fast shipping and excellent communication. Absolute pleasure to do business with especially considering Yodyiam is in Bangkok. Highly recommended as a seller.

Leigh

seller: aboudd
buyer: me

Absolute first rate in every respect. I hope to do it again.

Highest possible recommendation +++++.

Thanks, Aboud.

- Leigh

e_dawg

Seller: Tony Beach
Buyer: me (e_dawg)

Item: Minolta 35/2

Tony was an excellent seller. Very friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. The lens works great -- thank you.

Sincerely,
-Shawn

T

Tony Beach

Seller: me
Buyer: (e_dawg)

Item: Minolta 35/2

Shawn is a first rate buyer, I would deal with him again without hesitation.

Amatieris

Seller: Steen
Buyer: Amatieris (me)
I bought the following Items:
(1) Leica Summicron-R 2/50mm
(2) Leica Summicron-R 2/90mm
(3) Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/90mm

I am very pleased with the transaction, I think it has been the best I have had so far. He trusted me to try the lenses and was very patient with me! Highly recommended!

peterc

Seller: stephengilbert
Buyer: me

bought: Gitzo 1540T

Steve promptly replied to all the questions and had the tripod sent out the very next day. Condition of the tripod was as described. Very positive experience, highly recommended!

kebebe

Re: Positive Feedback Brian Hatton

Just got the Nikon 85mm f1.4g today. It took only 2 days from NY. Extra care in packing and threw in a lens cloth and original receipt for warranty. I would buy from him again. Item was New Condition.

Kebebe:salute:

Seller: jsnack (Jim)

I bought an Olympus Pen E-PL1 kit from Jim. Great transaction, and I would be happy to deal with Jim again.

--Mark

sc_john

Seller: GrahamWelland
Buyer: Me
Item: Luigi case for MP
Purchase went smmthly, item as described. I wouldn't hesitate in buying again from Graham or recommending him.

John

kirio

Seller: jamriman (John)

I bought a Thumbs Up CSEP-1 from John. It was just as described and included the box and accessories. Shipping was fast. Overall a very smooth transaction.

Re: Positive Feedback for LLoyd

Purchased a Tele-Elmarit from Lloyd on Friday afternoon (late). It's Monday, and it arrived already, nicely packed, and as described.

Thanks, Lloyd!

Regards,
Reed

Lloyd

Buyer: rgeorge911

Seller: Me

Lucky to have been in this transaction. Good communication, quick (read: Instant) payment. Smooth all around. It was pleasure to deal with Reed.

tom in mpls

Buyer: julianf73
Seller: me (tom in mpls)

Julian bought my Leica 90mm Elmarit. He is a new member; he earns high marks for an excellent transaction.