The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

tom in mpls

buyer: f1point0
seller: tom in mpls (me)

item: Leica M 28mm summicron

Steven is a great buyer. Quick and friendly communication as we agreed to terms, then payment was immediately sent. Thank you for an excellent transaction, Steven!

I believe that this is his first transaction here, but he also has lots of feedback at FM. His username at FM is newyorkone.

Last edited:

f1point0

seller: tom in mpls
buyer: f1point0

item: Leica M 28mm Summicron lens

The word mint tends to be used quite liberally on Buy/Sell forums and quite often when you get the item, mint, really turns out to be slightly used or an 8-9 condition on a 1-10 scale.

Not in this case. The lens was MINT as promised. It was like buying a new lens from a dealer. Item was also shipped fully insured via an expedited method, and packed very well. Thanks Tom!

n0rt

I have 3 positives. Everyone communicated well, shipped quickly and packaged correctly. Thanks to all 3 of you.

Buyer: me

Seller: Burro39
Voigtlander lens

Seller: srtiwari
Voigtlander accessory

Seller: D&A
Leica filter

peterc

buyer: me
seller: LarryWomack

item: leica 35mm summicron ASPH

item is almost like new like Larry described and shipped right away not to mention the waterproof packaging for the rainy weather. thanks Larry!

ampguy

Seller: Brad Husick

item: High Quality NEX to M adapter.

Extremely well packed, prompt Shipping. Thank you Brad!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
seller: LarryWomack

Needed a Nikon ML-3 remote (but found these are -too- expensive new) when Larry offered one for sale at an extremely reasonnable price on this board. Super smooth deal including communication, packing and overseas shipping. Thanks Larry.

hunghang

Seller: wjlapier

Item: Leica M8

I bought an M8 from Bill and it arrived in the exact condition as described. Bill was excellent in communications and was very accommodating. Overall, a perfect international transaction (US-Australia) on a high-value item.

Thank you Bill

Hung

hunghang

Seller: Cindy Flood

Items: 35mm Summaron and 50mm Elmar

Yet another perfect transaction with Cindy. Items shipped promptly and the whole process was smooth and painless.

Thank you Cindy.

Hung

patashnik

Seller: e_dawg
Items: Zeiss ZM 21mm C-Biogon

No problems, arrived quickly and the lens seems every bit as good as promised.

hunghang

Seller: MikeL
Buyer: MikeL

I sold Mike a 28mm Cron a few months ago, and recently bought a 35mm Lux from Mike. A perfect gentleman, reliable, honest, and true to his words.

Thanks Mike,

Hung

Vlad

Seller: kuau

I bought two Hasselblad HC lenses from Steve and a RSS L-plate for my H3D. Shipping was prompt and very well packaged, the items were as described, super mint.

Thumbs up!

Ironhorse

Seller: e_dawg

I bought a Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 from Shawn. Easy transaction. Lens arrived in better than described condition. Thanks.

e_dawg

Buyer: patashnik
Seller: me (e_dawg)

Item: Zeiss ZM 21mm C-Biogon

patashnik was an excellent buyer. Friendly, quick payment, pleasure to deal with. Thank you for an excellent transaction, Svein!

Sincerely,
-Shawn

e_dawg

Buyer: Ironhorse
Seller: me (e_dawg)

Item: CV 50/1.5 Nokton

Pleasure to deal with Ironhorse as a buyer. He paid quickly and was very friendly and easy to deal with. Thanks Joe!

Sincerely,
-Shawn

M5-Guy

Sold to bowlachili A+

Seller: ME
Buyer: bowlachili

I sold a Nikon D50 body to bowlachili.
Fast pay, received a nice PM about the sale.
a new member that was pleasant to work with. :thumbs:

M5-Guy
Peter

nandemofoto

Seller: me
Buyer: vb_vmb

I sold Summicron 35mm f2 ASPH to Vinod.
Great communication and fast payment.
No problems with shipping from Japan to India.

Recommended buyer!!!

Cheers,
Julian

ashwinrao1

Buyer: Araakii (His name is Kay)
Seller: Me

Kay's new to rangefinder photography and a very nice guy. Sell with confidence...

tom in mpls

Buyer: sidmuer
Seller: tom in mpls (me)

Item: Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH M

Nicholas is a great buyer. Communication is prompt and courteous, and payment was made quickly. I am ready to buy or sell any item with Nicholas.