The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

gocchin

Buyer: Julio Marcos
Seller: gocchin (me)

Item: Leica Summicron-R 50mm

Great communication and easy to deal with. Payment made right after committing to buy. Julio is a reliable and trustworthy buyer. Thanks!

gocchin

Buyer: summerkl
Seller: gocchin (me)

Item: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm 1.4

Another great buyer. Kevin is prompt with replies and paid the same day he PM'ed wanting the lens. Thanks!

summerkl

Buyer: summerkl (me)
Seller: gocchin

Item: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm 1.4

Fantastic seller. Another getdpi.com member with high integrity. Everything as described and fast shipping. Thanks Tario.

Julio Marcos

Buyer: Julio Marcos (me)
Seller: gocchin

Item: Leica Summicron-R 50mm

Great seller, lens condition was as advertised, and it arrived very fast from Japan!

Giorgio

Buyer: Phobus
Seller: Giorgio (me)

Item: Canon 35L

Great communication and easy to deal with. Payment made right after committing to buy. Phobus (Philip) is a reliable and trustworthy buyer. Thanks!

phobus

Buyer: Phobus (me)
Seller: Giorgio

Item: Canon 35L

Great communication and easy to deal with. Super fast shipping and the lens is in perfect shape (as described) :)

bowlachili

Buyer: bowlachili (me)
Seller: M5-Guy

Item: Nikon D50 Body

Great guy to deal with, very organized. Well packed, fast shipping and camera was in great shape, just as described.

edmund

Buyer: Edmund
Seller: Jan Brittenson

Item: UV/IR Filter

Excellent packaging - fast - would definitely buy again from Jan. Thank you!

t.s.k.

Seller: Kalex
Item: Couple of Fujinon lenses for the G690

Accurate description, good prices, absolutely the fastest shipping ever, and great communication.
Alex is one of the good ones.

aleksanderpolo

Seller: tom in mpls
buyer: aleksanderpolo (me)
Item: Zeiss 35/2

Tom shipped out the lens almost immediately after payment, the lens arrived within a few days. It is in excellent condition as described, would highly recommend Tom to anyone and would love to buy from him again :) Thanks Tom.

gocchin

Seller: kahren
buyer: gocchin (me)
Item: Olympus E-PL1

Awesome to deal with. Fastest shipping I've ever had from the US to Japan using USPS and Japan Post. Camera was exactly as described! Thanks Kahren!

saxshooter

buyer: vb_vmb
seller: saxshooter (me)
item: zeiss zm 18mm f4 lens

great communication, shipped lens via Global Priority EMS to india. no problems at all. thanks.

sidmuer

seller: tom in mpls
buyer: sidmuer

re: 50mm 'lux ASPH

Tom was amazing. Quick, and very responsive.
Aside from all that, the lens he sent me is like new.
And when I say like new, I mean, it's like I just walked out
of the store with it!!!

Thanks tom!

Buyer: sidmuer
Seller: tom in mpls (me)

Item: Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH M

Nicholas is a great buyer. Communication is prompt and courteous, and payment was made quickly. I am ready to buy or sell any item with Nicholas.

sidmuer

buyer: sidmuer
seller: Jay Clawson

re: m9 steel grey

Jay sold me his m9. It came exactly as described, and he was VERY responsive throughout the sale.
Since he is new to this forum (as I am), I was a bit nervous. But he kept up great communication, and kept tabs on the tracking with me until it was delivered.

Thanks for a smooth transaction jay.

bugsbugs

seller: carstenw
buyer: bugsbugs

Re: Milich WATE Adapter with Leica IR filter - for M8

Fast response, delivery and product is nice Thx.

Leigh

Re: Positive Feedback re felix5616

Just purchased an item from felix5616 and want to leave him +++++ feedback.

Super fast and smooth. Highest kudos.

I strongly recommend this seller.

Thanks.

- Leigh