The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

lbloom

Seller: D&A
Buyer: lbloom

I've bought and sold quite a bit, but this is the most exceptional experience of the lot. Dave packed very well, shipped overnight unilaterally, went above and beyond in answering questions, and is an all-round great person to interact with. My highest recommendations.

D&A

Seller: me
Buyer: lbloom

I'm blushing from all the kind words lbloom posted regarding a terrific and extremely pleasurable transaction for the purchase of my SLR lens. Needless to say she made it very easy, with extremely prompt payment instantly upon agreed purchase price and the effective friendly communication was icing on the cake. Highest recommendation all around! Many thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Gilles L.

Seller: Kamzo
Buyer: me :)

Bought a BX500 kit from Kamzo. It was a smooth transaction and he shipped right away. Very nice man, great and prompt communication, enjoyed speaking with him on the phone.

K

Kemzo

Seller: Me
Buyer: Gilles L.

sold a BX500Ri Kit, super fast payment, easy communication, excellent member to do business with.

K

Kemzo

Seller: Kamzo
Buyer: me :)

Bought a BX500 kit from Kamzo. It was a smooth transaction and he shipped right away. Very nice man, great and prompt communication, enjoyed speaking with him on the phone.
Kemzo

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Positive Feedback for pfigen

A note of thanks to pfigen for the sale of his AI-S Nikkor 28mm f/2.

Seller: pfigen
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon AI-S Nikkor 28mm f/2

Great price, fast shipping and very carefully packed.
Lots of friendly communication and the lens was in great shape, just as described.
A pleasant transaction all the way, highly recommended seller.

Thanks a lot, Peter.

ampguy

Re: Positive Feedback - pphuang

buyer: pphuang

seller: me

item: E60 BW UV/IR filter

Great transaction. Paul is a great person to do business with.

Jerry_R

Seller: me
Buyer: Vobluda
Item: NEX-3 body, 16mm f/2.8 lens

It was a pleasure to make this transaction.
Well contact, quick payment, highly recommended!!!

Thanks Martin!

K

Kemzo

Seller: Me
Buyer: Dseelig (David)
Items: Traded a Power Pack for Canon L lens

Great Lens, fast shipping and very carefully packed.
Lots of friendly communication and the lens was in great shape, just as described, with an extra bonus... (the lens hood).
A pleasant transaction all the way, highly recommended seller/buyer.

Thanks...

Vobluda

Seller: Jerry_R
Buyer: me
Item: NEX-3 body, 16mm f/2.8 lens

Camera and lens like new, swiftly posted and delivered.
Many thanks!

vb_vmb

Me: buyer
Tofa: seller
bought a double cold shoe "thumsup' from him, Very nice person to deal with
vinod bajpai
vb_vmb

tofa

Buyer: vb_vmb
seller:tofa

Good communication and quick payment - a smooth transaction and good buyer.

mathomas

I hope it's OK to file negative, or at least "warning" feedback in the 'Positive Feedback' thread. If not, I assume a mod will delete it.

Mid-November I bought a VC Nokton 35mm f/1.2 from user 'eyeheartny'. The deal included an ND filter, which I took into account when considering the item, and thus offered full price.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21109

The basic deal went OK, but he neglected to include the ND filter. On first contact he apologized and said he'd send it right away. After a couple of weeks, and not having received the filter, I contacted the seller again. It took him a few days to respond (seemingly only after I said I'd have to leave negative feedback here if I didn't hear from him immediately). In his response on 12/13 he claimed "I sent your filter today via parcel post." I still have not received the filter, and he again doesn't respond to email.

So, while the lens works fine, the deal has never been completed to my satisfaction, and the seller is unresponsive. This isn't a major ripoff by any means, but it's something to consider when and if someone is considering dealing with this seller.

tofa

Seller: socal
Buyer: tofa
Rayqual m to m4/3 adaptor
Shipped quickly after the holidays, nicely packed and arrived in great shape - thanks.

heninden

Seller: Markwon
Buyer: me

Brainwavz M3 hifi earphones. Deal quickly negotiated. Earphones promptly shipped. Everything I expected from a great seller.
Thanks, Mark!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: topgreat

Second time dealing with Yodyium in Bangkok and another perfect transaction. The Mamiya 75-150 was perfect and no issues whatsoever with shipping, payment or the items. I would happily trade with Yodyium again.