The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

topgreat

Buyer: GrahamWelland (Graham Wellland)
I sold Mamiya 75-150mm D to him. Quick payment. No bothering issue. Great buyer.

darr

Seller: Ranger Rick
Buyer: yours truly

Bought lots of Canon G9 stuff from Rick that includes: batteries, charger, grip, wide lens and a lensmate. Superior service, bullet-proof packing and such a gentleman to deal with! Thanks Rick! :)

Kind regards,
Darr

kermaier

Seller: sjg284
Buyer: kermaier (me)

Bought 2 Voigtlander LTM-M adapters from Steve, great to deal with, stuff arrived fast and in the promised excellent shape. Thanks!

::Ari

Lloyd

I bought a couple of Elinchrom Rotalux modifiers (Deep Octa and the Octa 135) from Kemzo. These were fairly priced, shipped immediately, and with great communication throughout. They arrived today, and I discovered that they weren't in great shape... they were BRAND, SPANKING, UNUSED, NEVER-EVEN-BEEN-ASSEMBLED, NEW!!!

I would not ever hesitate to deal with Kemzo. Highly Recommended.

K

kei.chang

Seller: wjlapier (Bill)
Buyer: me
Bought: Panasonic m43 14-140mm

Bill is a excellent gentleman, who shares prompt and friendly communications. Lens was shipped immediately and packed with great care. Thanks!

wjlapier

Buyer: kei.chang
Seller: Me
Item Sold: Panasonic mFT 14-140 Lens

Pleasant transaction. No fuss, quick payment, and nice communication to completion of the sale.

Jerry_R

Seller: Kphelan

Item Sold: Leica WATE (16-18-21)

Very good contact, quick shpment, all as described.
Highly Recommended!!!

MCTuomey

Member: edmund
Item: VC 15mm f4.5 M-mount
Comments: Great buyer! Easy, quick communication. Decisive and fast payment. Couldn't ask for better.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Buyer: wjlapier - Bill

I sold Bill my Mamiya 7II. Great buyer, good communication and overall excellent experience.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Buyer: Don Hutton

I've sold Don a number items and the experience has been an absolute pleasure. In fact I think Don knows what kind of gear I have stashed at home and isn't afraid of a little initiative to ask, successfully in fact :thumbs:

K

Kemzo

Buyer: Lloyd
Seller: Me

Sold 2 Rotalux modifiers to Lloyd, Lloyd is a good example of how a great buyer should be... Super Fast Payment, and Excellent Communication.
A pleasant transaction all the way, highly recommended seller/buyer.

Terry

Seller: Sagar

Bought Kindle 3. Great communication. Very fast shipping. Packaged well. Perfect transaction.

edmund

Seller: MCTuomey
Item: CV 15

Great transaction. Lens arrived well-packaged and very quickly. Mike was a pleasure to work with and I definitely would not hesitate buying something from him again.

Seller: seakayaker
Item: CV 75

Again, Daniel was a pleasure to work with and the lens arrived very quickly and as described. I definitely would not hesitate buying something from him again either.

** They both also sent tracking numbers promptly, etc...

R

RF_newbie

Seller:Andrew Reid
35lux aspherical
buyer:me
Great transaction. Lens arrived well-packaged and very quickly. Andy was a pleasure to work with and I definitely would not hesitate buying something from him again. :)

SYGTAFOTO

Seller: sygtafoto
buyer: cedman

Great transaction, met him in person and I sold him CV 15 along with CV 21/25mm viewfinder. No problems and great communication.

G

GroovyGeek

buyer: Groovygeek (me)
seller: Anders_KH
item: Nikon 70-200VR replacement foot

Item was shipped promptly and arrived in great shape.

ampguy

Seller: me
Buyer: Bigthreed
item: Leica M8 with accessories

Great communications and prompt payment from Bigthreed. Will not hesitate to buy and sell with him again anytime. Thanks!

ampguy

Buyer: Subhash
item: Leica 35 pre-asph Summilux

Always great to do business with Subhash. Very prompt payment, and great communications. His minty Bronica 6x4.5 MF kit is very very tempting. Thanks!

ampguy

Buyer: Edmund
item: like new CV 15 Finder

Great person to deal with. Thanks Edwin, hope to catch up with you at a Chicago meet-up if there are future ones with the VM or other exciting showings going on there.