The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Shac

Seller - svx94
Buyer - me
Bought a bunch of small stuff from Rapael - all items exactly as decribed. Raphael provides great communication and I highly recommend him - no hesitation.

svx94

Seller - svx94/Raphael
Buyer - Shac/David
Sold a bunch of small stuff to David with great communication. Everything you can expect from a great buyer.

I

ItsReallyDarren

Seller : tom in mpls
Buyer : me
Item : BW 39mm UV filter

Thanks Tom, I appreciate the good communication throughout the process.

apsheng

Seller: heninden
Buyer: Me
Item: Titanium Cron 35 asph

Considerate, trustworthy, as good as they come :thumbs:

Alan

Lloyd

Seller: Photohc
Buyer: Me (Lloyd)
Item: Nikon SB-900

More than fair price, great communication, fast shipping. Item actually better than described... looked like it was brand, spanking new! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from, or sell to photohc again.

npichardo1

I bought a M8 from Neelyfallon (Justin), and camera was better than described. He also paid and upgraded shipment on his own. Very trust worthy and responsible. Great seller!!

carl3

Seller: traut
Buyer: carl3

Bought a Panasonic PS-114 2-piece camera case for LC1 or Digilux 2. It was as described, shipped quickly, packed well, and priced fairly; a all around pleasant transaction. Recommended seller.

Eoin

Buyer: Vampyre
Seller : Eoin

Item Sold: Sony a900 Body

Comments: Flawless sale, excellent communication, prompt payment.
It's been an absolute pleasure dealing with Carsten and would do so again.

Thanks Carsten

Eoin

flyingpalm

Seller: akk2
Item: Bought Konica M-Hexanon 90/2.8 lens

Comments: Great transaction, been a pleasure to deal with him.

C

chrispatel

Positive Feedback for woodleica.

I purchased a Leica M8 and billingham bag from Vinay and the transaction was great! He answered all my emails promptly and the camera in bag were exctly as described. Wooodleica is a great seller!

Thanks!
Chris

Jonas

A positive for Dan aka user "daggerlee"!

He was the seller, I was the buyer, of a CV35/1.2. The lens was exactly as described. To that it was safely boxed and quickly dispatched. Good communication. So, for me there was nothing more to ask for.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy something again from Dan should things go that way.

/Jonas

D

daggerlee

Jonas was an absolutely great buyer of my CV 35/1.2 - fast communication, prompt payment!

Dan

G

gmerrell

Seller: Anders_HK

I purchased a Mamiya 300mm lens from Anders.
Anders shipped the lens the same day I purchased it and it arrived right on schedule.
His communication couldn't have been better or more responsive.
The lens came very well packed and in better condition than I anticipated.
I recommend Anders_HK as a very dependable, reliable seller.

fotoism

Just received a filter in the mail purchased from EOIN. Great communication, perfect transaction. Thanks, EOIN.

Eoin

Buyer: fotoism
Item: Leica UV/IR Filter.

Thanks Phil for the faultless transaction, perfect in every way.

Kind Regards

Eoin