The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Farnz

Buyer: me
Seller: LarryWomack

Larry refunded a portion of the shipping cost when he found out at the Post Office that it was less expensive than he'd expected. I consider this to be an unusual and commendable act when so many others would have simply pocketed the extra and said nothing. This describes just how honest Larry is.

There was excellent communication, the goods were well-packaged and shipped promptly and their condition was just as advertised.

I thoroughly recommend Larry as a seller.

Pete.

Jonas

A positive for Thomas [thomasl.se].

I sold him a Panasonic Summilux-D 25/1.4
We had a nice chat and Thomas payed promptly. On the whole a very smooth deal with good communication.

Thank you Thomas!

Klif570

Seller: da_eltsch
Item bought: Sigma Dp1s with add ons and extras.

Super seller! Item as described, very quick delivery and great communication.

Thank you, Helge

Farnz

Seller: Eoin
Item: Leica 1.25 magnifier

The goods were well described, dispatched promptly and it was a straightforward and pleasant transaction with good communications. I would readily deal with Eoin again.

Pete.

Eoin

Buyer: Farnz
Item: Leica 1.25 Magnifier

Comments:
Perfect communication and payment, what more can be said other than I'd have no problem dealing with Pete again.

Thanks again for the purchase Pete

Kind regards

Eoin

da_eltsch

Buyer:Klif570

Sigma DP1s + add ons

Marijus is a pleasure to deal with. Absolutely recommended. Fast Payment and super-friendly communication.

All my three thumbs up!!!
Helge

da_eltsch

Seller: eoin

Item: Sony SAL 85 1.4 ZA

The lense arrived here in perfect condition. Safe packaging, fast delivery and for me as important: very friendly and transparent communication.

Thanks Eoin!!

Helge

Eoin

Buyer: da_eltsch
Item: Sony SAL85F14Z (85mm Zeiss)

Again, another perfect transaction. Clear and decisive communication along with prompt payment. It has been a pleasure dealing with Helge.

Thank you for the purchase Helge

Kind regards

Eoin

aleksanderpolo

Seller: Scott G
Buyer: Aleksanderpolo (Me)
Item: ZM 50/1.5

I posted a WTB ad, Scott responded. We communicate and Scott was kind to make a deal with me. Shipping was immediate and everything is good.

Thank you Scott for the great lens.

Best Regards,

Polo

N

newdisorder

Seller: edwin_sn
Buyer: newdisorder (Me)
Item: Leica Summicron R 35mm

Excellent communication with seller and even upgraded the shipping method on his own so that it got here quicker.

Thanks again!
Ben

rawmeyn

Seller: Lazzaros
Item: C/Y Distagon 35mm 1.4

Super transparent communication from start to finish. The lens is in really good condition as described. Fast shipping and safe packaging.

Thanks a lot Ivo!

edwin_sn

buyer: newdisorder (ben)
item: leica 35/2 summicron-R

This is Ben's first transaction here at dpi and my first as a seller (i bought a few here already). It was a smooth transaction. He had some questions regarding the item and the shipping because i was shipping from the Philippines to Canada. He gave me his number and called him up for the answers of his questions. He sent payment to my paypal and sent the lens to him via FEDEX. I would not hesitate to do business with him again if given a chance. Thanks Ben.

N

newdisorder

buyer: me
Seller: edwin_sn
item: leica 35/2 summicron-R

Excellent communication between myself and seller. This was my first International transaction beyond North America (between Phillipines and Canada) and it went very smoothly; not much different than transacting between Canada and USA except for the larger time zone difference.

Edwin even offered to upgrade the shipping method so that the lens got here quicker. No hesitation to buy from Edwin again if given the opportunity.

Thanks again.

S

suntan

Seller: 4season

Purchased Elmar-M 50 2.8 from 4season. Excellent seller! Got the item ready to ship before i even transferred the money. Will love the lens =) Thanks jeff!

patashnik

Seller: glenerrolrd

Purchased a Leica DMR charger and battery from glenerrolrd. Arrived fast and in top condition. Thanks!

Lloyd

Seller: Me
Buyer: khc1014 (Anthony)
Item: Leica Grip

Great communication, immediate payment. I'd be happy to deal with Anthony anytime.

slosync

Seller: Jeff Mills (A.K.A. Millsart)
Buyer: Me

Purchased a Pany 14-140mm M43 OIS lens from Jeff. Excellent transaction, good communications and lens was exactly as described. I would do business with Jeff in the future.

slosync

Seller: Jim Radfcliffe
Buyer: Me

Purchased a Panny 7-14mm M43 lens from Jim. Good communication, fast shipping, lens received as described in mint condition. I would do business with Jim in the future.

Seller: Me
Buyer: Solsync

Sold a 7-14mm Panasonic Lens to Don. Transaction was fast and smooth.
I would do business with Don in the future.