The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

edmund

Buyer: silverlight99
Seller: edmund (me)
Item: Noctilux F1

And the same goes to Geoff (silverlight99) --- a great guy, prompt payment, excellent communication ---- though new, I would not hesitate to sell or buy from him again.

All the best -

zhangp

Seller: tetrode (Dave)
Item: Leica 80-200mm f/4 Vario-Elmar-R; Mint

It is wonderful to do business with Dave. thanks!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Stephen Gilbert

Stephen very graciously contacted me while my 50 cron was listed to let me know that he had one he was going to list but would wait until mine sold before listing his. That in my book is a very fine example of character and so :thumbs: from me for such an unselfish & unsolicited gentlemanly behavior. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to trade with him!

bubuli

Seller: seanconnery (Ihor Pona)
Item: Zeiss 28mm f2 ZF.2

great seller, constant communication during the sale. would not hesitate to deal with again.

Seller: stephengilbert
buyer: steve.chang (myself)
Item: Leica VF Magnifier 1.25X

Steve was a very friendly gentleman to deal with and answered questions promptly. No one should be hesitated to do business with him. Thanks!

-Steve

Last edited:

CVickery

Item: 1.15x for Leica M

Comment: Bought a 1.15x viewfinder magnifier for Leica M from Jerry_R and I'm very happy with the deal. No problem recommending Jerry_R.

edwin_sn

Seller: Salviotti

Buyer: me edwin_sn

Item:ipad 64gb 3g/wifi

Rob was easy to deal with. Though this was an international transaction he did not hesitate to close the deal with despite the fact that i asked him to ship to a US address which is not my verified paypal address. Will be happy to deal with him again.

edmund

Seller: David Klepacki
Buyer: me
Item: 75mm Summicron ASPH -

Wonderful transaction - item exactly as described (Like new) - and very prompt shipping with tracking number --

An absolute pleasure to speak to and deal with!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller: Randall Huff
Buyer: me
Item: 50mm Summilux ASPH -

Same as above. Randall was also a pleasure to speak to and deal with.

Would absolutely buy from him again!

Thank you both!

Wonderful transaction - item exactly as described (Like new) - and very prompt shipping with tracking number --

An absolute pleasure to speak to and deal with!

Randall Huff

Seller: Randall Huff (me)
Buyer: edmund
Item: 50mm Summilux ASPH

edmund was great to work with--excellent communication, quick payment, and a very nice guy! Would definitely deal with again!

LarryWomack

Seller: jeffnesh

Buyer: larrywomack

Item: Sony 50mm f/1.4 a.k.a, SAL50F14

Jeff conducted a perfect transaction - Great price, quick shipping, and thorough communications.

Thanks Jeff!

Larry Womack

peterc

bought from: Millsart

item: thumbs up CSEP-1

item as described and received it before expected. Will definitely recommend!

Peter

silverlight99

bought from: MP7

item: Noctilux 50 1.0 Mint condition

Lens arrived day after payment and excellent condition as promised. Thanks very much!

Best,
Geoff

silverlight99

bought from: atanabe

item1: 50mm 2.0 Sumilux Pre-ASPH Black v3
item2: 90mm 2.0 Summicron APO ASPH Black

Both lenses arrived in immaculate condition, thank you! Highly recommend transactions with Al.

Best,
Geoff

atanabe

bought from: atanabe

item1: 50mm 2.0 Sumilux Pre-ASPH Black v3
item2: 90mm 2.0 Summicron APO ASPH Black

Both lenses arrived in immaculate condition, thank you! Highly recommend transactions with Al.

Best,
Geoff
Geoff - silverlight99 was a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and handled the shipping with his personal Fedex account. Could not ask for a better person to deal with!

Thanks again!
Al

AGeoJO

Seller: fbf

Item: Voigtlander 75mm f/1.8 Heliar

Comment: Chris sent the item lightning fast and the lens is exactly how he described it. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Chris.

AGeoJO

Seller: tom in mpls

Item: Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH

Comment: I bought this lens from Tom a few months back and didn't actually post the feedback until now. Well, better late than not, I guess. The item was shipped really fast and it was exactly how he described. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Tom!