The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: Sharokin
Buyer: Me

Items: Pentax P67 Lenses 105 and 45.

Great transactions ... lenses well packed and arrived in great condition.

Thanks Josef.

Bob

H

huntjump

Seller: David Klepacki
Buyer: ME - huntjump
Item: Beep + Thumbs Up

David Shipped right away. Got it very very quickly. Thank you

Last edited:

Andrew Gough

Seller: Larry Womack
Buyer: Andrew Gough
Item: 2 Polarizing Filters

Comments: A great transaction! Larry shipped very quickly and the items were as described.

Thanks

Andrew

eperet1986

Seller: rchisholm
Buyer: eperet1986
Item: used Carl Zeiss 50 f/2 Planar ZM

Contacted Robert via his ad. We communicated then agreed on a price. I paid immediately and as he said, the lens was shipped out promptly.

Got the lens today, and it was well packaged. Really smooth transaction and item looks new. Highly recommended.

Thank you kindly.

kirio

Seller: oris98 (Wayne)
Item: Nokton 35/1.2 lens

The transaction with Wayne was very smooth. Shipping was very fast, especially given that it was from Canada to US. The lens is just as described, in excellent condition. I would definitely deal with Wayne again should the opportunity arise.

kmallick

Buyer: ViewFinder
Item: Zeiss ZM 25mm lens

I had a pleasant local transaction with ViewFinder for a Zeiss ZM 25mm lens. Buyer was courteous and accountable.

AGeoJO

Seller: Grahamwelland

Item: RRS L-Bracket for Leica M9

Comments: I bought that L-bracket from Graham. He shipped it fast and he was responsive during the process. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Graham.

Joshua

J

justinmjohns

Seller: ItsReallyDarren
Buyer: Me
Item: 28mm 2.8 Rokkor for the M mount

Comments: Darren not only described the item accurately and sent it promptly in a well packaged box, he also offered to partially refund me when I discovered the lens was back focusing on my M8. Let me stress this: it was HIS idea.

Can't recommend dealing with him enough!

Justin

flyingpalm

Seller: Rich M
Buyer: me

Bought the Voiglander M4/3 25/0.95 from him, very fast shipping, secure packing, another great experience with a great seller.

Thanks.

ShiroKuro

Seller : Harvey Chin
Harvey gave me a great deal on the A&A Bag posted in the classifieds .Fast shipping ,well packed ... cannot tell it from new .
Thanks Harvey

I

ItsReallyDarren

Seller: Me
Buyer: justinmjohns
Item: 28mm 2.8 Rokkor for the M mount

Justin is absolutely fabulous to deal with. Very prompt and clear in communicating and overall a very nice person to deal with.

Thanks again Justin!

AGeoJO

Seller: nandemofoto

Item: Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM rangefinder

Comments: I bought this lens from Julian and he shipped it from Japan. It arrived in 4 days in the condition he described. Julian, thank you for a smooth internatioanal transaction.

Joshua

nandemofoto

Seller: Me
Buyer: AGeoJO

Item: Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM rangefinder lens

Smooth transaction with good communication and fast payment.

Thank you Joshua!

B

blindrobert

Seller: me
Buyer: BlasR

Item: Canon battery for 5DMII

Smooth transaction. I shipped without tracking or confirmation and had no problems with this member. I would be happy to work with him again.

Thanks!

Roberto (blindrobert)

silverlight99

Seller: silverlight99 (me)

Buyer: chemxaj

Item: Canon 5D camera body

Comments: Very good buyer, paid instantly, and great communications! Would happily deal with again. Thank you!

Leicadoc

Seller:rsolti
Buyer: Leicadoc

Just took delivery of a Zeiss Distagon 18 from rsolti.
Ryan is great to deal with and accurate in description.
I'd deal with him again...

Last edited:

chemxaj

Seller: silverlight99

Item: Canon 5D camera body

Comments: Great seller; camera in really MINT condition. Excellent communication and extremely fast shipping. Thanks again for the easy transaction!