The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

djonesii

Workshop Member
Buyer: Me
Seller: Jonas from Gothenberg Sweden
Item: Oly 9-18 m4/3

Exactly as described, well packed and very good coms!

Dave

R

rafaelmacia

dburb (great man) tumbs up:thumbs: the transaction went welll.. it was a peaceful and perfect transaction...
My Zeiss came as i expected via UPS the second day just as promise.
Dburb is a great guy, glad to do business with him any time.

Ebe

I just purchased a Mamiya Lens from "Graham Welland"
He packed it carefully, shipped quickly, and the lens
was in excellent condition as described.

Also picked up a (garage sale) item from "Guy Mancuso"
He is trying to fund his IQ160 .... of course another
perfect transaction and a great deal.

Not one but two perfect transactions!

Thanks again, Graham and Guy

"Ebe"

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Buyer: Ebe
Item: Mamiya 45/2.8

Positive feedback for Kurt. We sealed the deal and Kurt paid me a few weeks back and asked for me to send the lens this week due to his travels. Absolutely flawless transaction and I'm glad to hear that the lens arrived safe & sound this week as agreed.

Thanks Kurt - very nice gentleman to deal with.

Lloyd

Seller: Guy, the Grand Pooba, Mancuso
Buyer: Yours Truly

Bought an RX Skyport Receiver from Guy. Fair price, super fast shipping, came exactly as described, or better. Always a please to do business with Guy. Highly Recommended. :thumbup:

R

robertro

Re: Robertro (Thanks zincman!)

Traded M4/3 camera equipment for NEX camera equipment.

Zincman was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!

Made a trade with Robert and all went very smooth, no issues at all.
Thanks again :)

B

bakski

Seller: Thrice (Daniel Kennedy)
Buyer:me

I just received a 75mm Summicron from Daniel. The lens is in impeccable condition just as described. Communication was prompt and clear. Fantastic packaging. Highly recommended.

Marat Bakman.

kdphotography

Seller: Me
Buyer: Graham Welland
Item: Lens

Graham's part of the trusted GetDPI family---what more could you ask for? :)

My apologies to those that I have forgotten to leave positive feedback for for previous transactions on GetDPI. Having professional enabler status also means selling more items, and forgetfulness comes with numbers ... :D

ken

Seller: Charles W. Ham
Buyer: me
Item: Wimberley WH200-II gimbal

Charles was great to deal with - good communicator all through the transaction.

The item arrived quickly and in great shape - I would definitely purchase from Charles again.

D

daggerlee

Bought a S90 from Paul (Burro39) - item exactly as described, extremely fast shipping, great communication and great to deal with!

AGeoJO

Buyer: fourelements99 (Jeff)

Item: Leica 135mm Apo-Telyt ASPH

Comments: Jeff bought that lens from me. He paid for the lens promptly and he was responsive and friendly with his communication. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Jeff.

Joshua

B

blindrobert

I just bought a Zeiss ZM18 lens and viewfinder from user rmeskill. The shipping, communication, and condition of the lens were all superb. The condition of the lens was probably stated conservatively by Ryan - he described it as lightly used, but it would pass for new at a camera store. Buy with confidence!

rmeskill

+1 to Robert on the sale of the Zeiss 18 above-communication was excellent, payment was prompt-an absolute pleasure to do business with!

trev2401

Seller: fotografz (marc)

Items I bought:
Mamiya RZ 180mm SB
Extension Tubes
Tilt/shift back for RZ67 system
Custom back to fit Hasselblad V onto RZ.

Comments: Wonderful transaction. Marc's equipment = prestine condition as always.
Good communication throughout the shipment process to Singapore. (South east asia)
Would gladly buy from again.

Thanks!

WheresMurph

Seller: Joe Colson
Buyer Me
Items:Nikon D3s,Nikon 24-70,Nikon 70-200.

Buy with complete confidence from Joe.All items were pristine,they could have passed for new.I have further corresponded with Joe by phone regarding tripod and other lens info and he could not be more helpful.

Murph

F

folville

Seller: bradhusick
Buyer: me (folville)

Item bought: Leica M9
Brad is a fast shipper who responds quickly and takes great care in ensuring the buyer's satisfaction. He went so far as to refund me part of the purchase price because of a few scratches on the camera baseplate that weren't visible in any photos. Brad is truly a delight to work with, and he is an asset to this forum. Buy with confidence.

OlliL

Seller: Snapshot
Buyer: Me

Bought a Horizon 202 from Selmar.

Item arrived exactly as described. Packaging was perfectly secure and the whole transaction went as good, as it could have been!

I highly recommend Snapshot as a seller and would always buy from him again!