The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

OlliL

Seller: Guy Mancuso
Buyer: Me

Bought a small Leica bag from Guy.
Item arrived quickly at the German customs. I payed the fees three weeks ago, but they didn't send it to me since them.

As this has nothing to do with Guy, I'd definitely recommend him for doing business with. :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Seller: jwros
Buyer: cindyflood

I bought Jeff's M6 yesterday afternoon and I already have it in my hand!!!! It is beautiful and as described. It was packed well and delivered sooner than I could have imagined. Transactions can't go any better than this one! Jeff is five star.:thumbs:

jeffwros

Buyer: cindyflood
Seller: me!

The smooth transaction Cindy mentioned in the previous post can only take place when a buyer makes things as simple and straightforward as she did! A firm commitment with payment within the hour gave me plenty of time to get her M6 to FedEx the same day. Thank you, Cindy, for a great sale! Enjoy your M6!

Seller: Albert Pak (Al Pak)

I bought a 21 Summilux from Albert. Paid him through direct transfer through Wells Fargo and the lens arrived in exactly the condition described. A stand up guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

homeiss

Seller: Juan (Aztecaphoto)
Item: Mamiya ZD Back

The item was shipped very fast and is exactly as it was described. This thing is mint condition! Juan is a great seller, very communicative and helpful. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

fotografz

Seller: fotografz (marc)

Items I bought:
Mamiya RZ 180mm SB
Extension Tubes
Tilt/shift back for RZ67 system
Custom back to fit Hasselblad V onto RZ.

Comments: Wonderful transaction. Marc's equipment = prestine condition as always.
Good communication throughout the shipment process to Singapore. (South east asia)
Would gladly buy from again.

Thanks!
Same back at you Trevor. Smooth transaction. Money paid, gear sent and enjoyed.

(BTW, to be precise, it isn't a custom back to fit a V onto RZ ... it is a Phase One adapter plate to allow use of any V mount digital back to an RZ : -)

Enjoy!

-Marc

bac

Seller: Don Hutton
Buyer: me (bac)
Item: M9

The camera was shipped when promised and packed perfectly. Don called a couple of times to discuss the sale and made it clear he wanted me to be happy before he considered the transaction complete. Highly recommended.

j0sh818

Seller: madmaxmedia (Steve)
Buyer: j0sh818 (Me)
Item: Fotodiox EOS to Micro 4/3 Adapter

I emailed madmaxmedia re: his ad and responded quickly. He shipped the item righ away after I had sent the payment. I received the item as described. Overall a smooth and pleasant transaction. I would definitely buy from him again. Highly recommended!

Thanks a lot Steve!

madmaxmedia

Seller: madmaxmedia (me)
Buyer: j0sh818 (Josh)
Item: Fotodiox EOS to Micro 4/3 Adapter

Great transaction with Josh all around, fast payment and communication, very friendly to deal with. Thanks!!

Seller: stiangsing (Shaun)
Buyer: thedigitalbean (me, i.e. Aravind)
Item: F-Stop Loka bag

I met Shaun locally for purchase the bag, was in excellent condition and everything included. Nice guy and friendly to deal with.

bthompso2001

Seller: topgreat (Yodyium)
Item Sold: Phase One P30+ Back, Phase One 645 Camera Body and Phase One 80mm Lens

I normally wouldn't buy such high value items from someone outside the United States sight unseen. But after reading many people praising Yodyium and his reputation, I decided to proceed. Communication was top notch and his shipping was prompt. All items were exactly as described. Great transaction. Thank you.

topgreat

Seller: me
Buyer: bthompso2001 (Brad)
Item: Phase One P30+ kit (P30+, 645AF, 80mm 2.8 D, case, and other accessories)

Great transaction and communication with Brad. Fast payment.

Millsart

Seller: MP7 (Son)
Buyer: me
Item: GH2

Son shipped this super fast for me as I was going out of town and it arrived very well packed and in the exact condition he promised. Great guy and you can buy from him with confidence

F

folville

Seller: Jeff_Gao
Item: 50mm Summilux Type 2

the lens arrived quickly and in the near mint condition Jeff indicated. Good transaction, trusted seller.

jco611

Seller: bcambern (Brett)
Item: 24lux

Met up with Brett localy, and he was excellent to deal with. Lens was as described, if not better...Buy with confidence from him, great person too...

OlliL

Seller: Guy Mancuso

Bought a small Leica bag from Guy.
Item arrived quickly at the German customs. I payed the fees three weeks ago, but they didn't send it to me since them.

As this has nothing to do with Guy, I'd definitely recommend him for doing business with. :)
Yeah! Another two weeks later, the German custom department was kind enough to send me the bag. :loco:

Anyway.
It arrived exactly as advertised, so I can recommend dealing with Guy even more. :thumbup:

J

Jeff_Gao

I recently had a very positive transaction with Ed: fishandfowl. Nice communication. Item arrived fast in described condition.

Thank you, Ed.

D&A

Seller: Wes
Item: Luigi Leather Camera Strap with shoulder Pad

From my 1st corispondence with Wes regarding purchasing his Luigi Leather Camera Strap to the last (having received it promptly and item is perfect) and everything in-between...I can't imagine a smoother, quicker or more pleasant transaction. Wes, like many others I've delt with here on GEtdpi, is a pleasure to deal and talk with and any future transaction with him would be most welcomed. Thanks Wes!

Dave (D&A)

Dave (D&A)

LeicaFan

Seller: Me
Buyer: Dave (D&A)
Item: Luigi Leather Camera Strap with shoulder Pad

Dave was a great guy to deal with - one of the friendliest I've ever done business with. The transaction was smooth and easy. If all transactions were like this, the world would be a better place!

rga

Re: Positive Feedback - Tim Gohke

Bought a beautiful lens from Tim. Exactly as described. Really nice guy to work with.
Thanks Tim!!