The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: LarryWomack

Bought a Nikon F-100 from Larry. Superb condition and very well packed. Larry is a pleasure to deal with.

rga

Re: Positive Feedback JuJu

JuJu has been incredibly patient and flexible in my transaction with him. I find him to be an honest and forthright forum member and would have no hesitation doing a transaction with him.

I certainly give him my highest recommend.
Thank you JuJu,
Bob

Ting-Li Lin

Seller: nelly001

Bought two Leica leather straps from Neale. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Items are like new as described and shipping is fast! Highly recommended!!!

Seller: Me (steve.chang)
Buyer: jamriman
Item: Leica 35cron ASPH Black Paint 6bit Mint Boxed

jamriman is a very nice gentleman to deal with. It was very smooth to receive a big fund from him. Prompt communications with kind and friendly words. Highly recommended to do big-ticket items with.

Thank you jamriman.

jamriman

Seller:steve.chang
Buyer: jamriman (me)
Item: Leica 35cron ASPH Black Paint 6bit Mint Boxed

Steve is a great guy to deal with. I wish all my transactions went this smooth. You can't go wrong with Steve. He's a man you could trust. Thanks!

brianb032

Seller: Jonas
Buyer: Moi
Item: camera lens

First time dealing with Jonas and I was not disappointed. Shipping was fast from Sweden and product was in better condition than described. I highly recommend him to another GetDPI member. Don't hesitate to buy from him if given the opportunity.

A

AsTimeGoesBy

Seller: AsTimeGoesBy (me)
Buyer: Yaii06
Item: Olympus m4/3 14-150mm lens

Yaii was so nice to communicate with. He paid quickly. I will definitely deal with him again.

Thanks!

zyl8tr

topgreat is great. He is from Thailand and he bought my Elmarit Lens. Communication was great and fast payment thru westernunion went without a hitch.

Vobluda

Seller: Me
Buyer: Moonshine
Item: Leica M lens

I would like to thank Aicha for quick payment. Many nice pictures with the lens - enjoy them!

Seller: kahnlund
Buyer: steve.chang (me)
Item: Leica 50 Summicron-M 50 Jahre

Mattias was a great person to deal with. Very prompt responses and I felt comfortable to send a fund to him in Sweden. The package was received beautifully with cared packing. Lens was as described. Thank you.

croutt

Buyer: macthenhan
Seller: croutt

Paul was a great buyer, fast communication, fast payment.

Canon 70-200 L 2.8 IS

yaii06

Seller : astimegobye
Buyer : me

buy 14-150mm m4/3 Olympus ,
nice transaction , fast shiping to my country ( Thailand ) , Thanks a lot

Lewis44

Seller: Tom in MPLS
Buyer: Me

Bought a printer from Tom. Exceptionally Smooth Transaction. Printer was damn near Perfect out of the Box.
I was a little worried about having a printer with carts installed, shipped half way across the country, but Tom packed it perfectly.
Thanks Tom

edtan

Seller: Nahoonbeach
Buyer: edtan (me)
Item: Leica 50 Summilux ASPH

Chris was quick to set up a time to exchange lens. I got the lens in superb condition the next day. Cordial, smooth and pleasant (local) transaction. Thanks!!

bobbydigital

Seller: Me (bobbydigital)
Buyer: mewrukat
Item: Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux

I want to thank Auden and Alex for a very pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly and payment was very prompt. Buy with confidence.

macthenhan

Buyer: macthenhan (me)

Seller: croutt

Bought a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS from Chris. Lens arrived in 2 days, in excellent working condition as he mentioned. Definitely will do business with him again.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Greygrad

Angus sold me a Mark Vb viewfinder and Schneider centre filter for 47 XL Apo-Digitar. Both items were exactly as described and obviously have been very well cared for. The shipment was packed with care with excellent protection and arrived in pristine condition from Canada.

I can highly recommend Angus as a seller & shipper here. Thank you Angus.