The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

greygrad

Seller: Me (greygrad)
Buyer: GrahamWelland
Item: Director's Viewfinder (Vb) and Schneider CF

As good as it gets - a perfect transaction: prompt payment and good communication.

Highly recommended.

X

xcohen

Re: Positive Feedback -- bobbydigital

I recently purchased a Leica 50mm f1.4 Asph, lens from bobbydigital.

GREAT experience all around, excellent communications and shipping, even sent the lens a few hours after the earthquake in NYC. Lens was delivered as advertised in perfect mint condition! Payment via Pal, shipped FedEx 2-day overnight with signature.

I recommend him highly.

--xcohen

jco611

Buyer: yaii06

Seller: me

Sold Yaii06 21 Lux. I received payment next day and communication was very good. Would love to do business with again. Thanks

MCTuomey

Seller: rsolti13
Buyer: MCTuomey
Item: Sekonic L-358

Ryan actually held the meter for me for a couple of days on request, then shipped very fast, item as good or better than described, perfect transaction. Couldn't ask for more! Great seller!

rsolti13

Buyer: MCTuomey
Item: Sekonic L-358

Mike had great communication and paid immediately when he said he would. Can't ask for a better transaction, thanks!

Seller: Me (steve.chang)
Buyer: topgreat
Item: Leica 50lux ASPH Chrome mint box

Yodyium was a great person to deal with. I found no problem to receive a big fund from him by Paypal and the shipping to Thailand was no issue at all, as the address was his address at a university faculty office.

Oren Grad

I bought Shelby Lewis's Mamiya AFD III body and 80/2.8 D lens.

I ran into a bit of trouble at the beginning that turned out to be entirely because I didn't fully understand an aspect of the camera's function that wasn't well documented in the instruction manual. The problem was quickly resolved with help from Shelby and others here on GetDPI. The way Shelby stood behind his offering and responded to my concerns was superb - I couldn't ask for better support from a seller. I'm extremely pleased and would be delighted to buy again from him.

S

Shelby Lewis

Seller: Me
Buyer: Oren Grad
Item: Mamiya AFD III body and 80/2.8 D lens

Oren paid quickly and was very communicative. A great buyer. When the camera showed up and gave him a bit of a fuss due to learning the ins-and-outs of a new camera system, he patiently worked through the issue (turned out to be a non-issue) without a single complaint. Good spirited and always helpful. I would surely buy from/sell to Oren again.

topgreat

Seller: Steve.chang
Buyer: me
Item: Leica 50lux ASPH Chrome
Bought this lens from Steve. Great communication. No boring and bothering issue with him. Shipping is great and fast to my address in Thailand.

K

kahnlund

Seller: kahnlund (me)
Buyer: steve.chang
Item: Leica 50 Summicron-M 50 Jahre

Steve was easy to deal with, no hazzle and payment without issues.
Thanks!
/Mattias

bradhusick

Buyer: yaii06
Item: Leica 18mm lens

The buyer was great to deal with and paid very quickly from a US paypal account, shipping to the confirmed US address (his brother). No problems.

LeicaFan

Seller: rubysky
Buyer: me
Item: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm SC

Matthew was a nice guy to deal with. The lens was shipped promptly and was in great condition, just as described. Smooth transaction.

rubysky

Buyer: Wes
Item: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm SC

Wes was very easy to deal with, no hazzle and payment without issues.

rubysky

Buyer: dwrz
Item: Carl Zeiss ZM 50mm 1.5

David was very easy to deal with, no hazzle and payment without issues.

cmcmillan

Seller: MP7
Item: Panasonic 14-42mm Lens.
Buyer: Myself.

I asked if he was willing to ship to Canada and he was. He was also gracious enough to waive the additional shipping costs despite my willingness to pay them.

The lens was just as he described it and worked flawlessly. Wonderful seller and I would gladly buy from him again!

Original Sale thread:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29681

Chris

Last edited:

MP7

Buyer: cmcmillan
Item: Panasonic 14-42mm lens

mcmcillan is a perfect person to deal with. After I sent out the package he continued to remind me how much the cost of the shipping was so he can reimburse me. I have family from Canada and visited the place many times so sending to Canada is like sending the lens home. Thank you for such a pleasant transaction. I hope our paths will meet again. Interestingly you have may gears on your signature that are similar to mine.
Best Regards,
MP7

rsolti13

Buyer: MP7
Item: Zeiss Ikon Limited Edition

MP7 is a great person to deal with. He inquired about the item and asked several questions. We had a great conversation over the phone and then he paid immediately. Very honest and communicative buyer. Would highly recommend

Ryan

Buyer: BRW
Seller: steve.chang (me)
Item: Leica M8.2/M9 Grip Black

BRW is a great person to repond the question and request promptly and friendly. Item arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

Steve

edwin_sn

Seller: sa124m ... Samuel
Buyer: me, edwin_sn
item: Epson RD1 camera body

Sam was great to deal with. He agreed to ship to my courier in NY despite the fact that it is not my verified paypal address. Item is in great shape and is as described. Thank you Sam, i'm a happy owner of an RD1 again.