The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Shac

Seller: Naturesmoments
Buyer: me - Shac
Item: 35 Elmarit R

Nick was truly excellent to deal with - great communications, item well packed and shipped quickly, and better than description. Couldn't be more pleased with the transaction

slosync

Seller: Burro39 (Paul)
Buyer: Slosync (Don)
Item: Canon 270EX Flash

Very smooth transaction and the flash is in excellent condition as Paul described and works well on my Canon G9.

Thanks Paul!!

I would do business with Paul again.

Shac

Seller: zoranc
buyer: me (shac)
Item: Nikkor 16-85

Item was exactly as Zoran described. Correspondence etc. was first class.
Highly recommended

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Positive feedback for.....

Steve Lang. I bought a Sigma Finder that was advertised as used. It's like new. Arrived in a timely manner and was packed very safe.
Thanks Steve.....
Don. Aka shooter

M

mamypoko

Buyer: mamypoko
Seller: hunghang
Item: 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH Black Chrome

Item received as described with quick communications, thank you Hung!

Seller: Don Hutton
Buyer: steve.chang (me)
Item: DP2x

The camera is in a great condition. Shipping was very fast. Don is for sure a great person to deal with. Thank you!

madmaxmedia

Buyer: Don. Aka shooter
Seller: Me

Great transaction with shooter! USPS took a few extra days to deliver (fortunately shipped with delivery confirmation), Don was very patient. Thanks!!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Buyer: Me
Seller: neelyfallon
Item: Panasonic L1 with Panaleica 14-50 and Sigma 50

Neelyfallon really does his utmost to make a deal successful. The gear arrived properly packed and in a condition that exceeded my expectations. Very honest and communicative buyer. Highly recommend :thumbs:

Sarheat

Buyer: Me
Seller: cs750
Item: Kiboko Bag

Charles is a great guy to deal with, he was clear and fast communicator, once agreed on the price and i paid it took only two days to receive the bag !! super fast by any standard

The bag was as described if not better, well packed and came with all inserts, i wont hesitate to deal with him again

Thank you Charles

D

dave94598

Seller: dave94598
Buyer: macthenhan

Sold 5D Mk II to macthenhan and he was very nice to deal with and made immediate payment.

Dave

F

flattyfour

seller = benroy

Perfect transaction, perfect communication, and perfect packaging - need more like him.

hunghang

Buyer: mamypoko
Seller: hunghang
Item: 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH Black Chrome

Item received as described with quick communications, thank you Hung!
Like wise for mamypoko. One of the best transactions I have had. Questions asked early, committed to prompt payment, open and honest comms, and timely feedback upon receipt of item.

Thank you Joey. I hope you enjoy the lens!

rsolti13

Buyer: Me (rsolti13)
Seller: Don Hutton
Item: Zeiss ZM 50 Planar

I spoke with Don on Friday and purchased the lens. On Saturday FedEx was knocking on my door with the lens...which was exactly as Don described, like new. Great transaction. Thanks Don!

D&A

Buyer: Me...Dave (D&A)
Seller: Araakii (Kay)
Item: Leica Compendium Book V.II

Nothing but praise for Araakii (Kay)! I paid in the evening and item was promptly shipped out the very next day. Just received in the mail and it's absolutely new and sealed, just as described. Perfect transaction. Many thanks Kay!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

onaujee

Buyer: Me (onaujee)
Seller: rsolti13
Item: 50 ASPH

Purchased rsolti's 50 Silver ASPH, the package was in my door next morning. Item as described and very fast shipping. Ryan is an asset here. Thanks again

Juano

rsolti13

Buyer: onaujee
Seller: rsolti13
Item: 50 ASPH

Juano expressed interest in the lens and paid immediately once he said he wanted it. I have spoken with Juano a bit in the past but never done a transaction. As easy and good as it gets. Thanks!

cs750

Buyer: cs750 (Charles)
Seller: Jack (one of our leaders!)
Item: Gitzo 1541 travel tripod

It is not like Jack needs any positive "seller reviews", but it was a perfect transaction. Jack communicated very well in a timely manner, the tripod was as described, it was shipped promptly and was in all respects as good as it gets. Thanks. Charles