The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

CVickery

Seller: nowherean

Buyer CVickery

Comments: I purchased a ZM21/4.5 and viewfinder from Arthur (nowherean). Nice lens, as described, and fast shipping. Highly recommended. Thanks.

CVickery

Seller: etrigan63

Buyer: Cvickery

Comments: I purchased a CV75/2.5 from Carlos (etrigan63). Good to deal with, fast shipping and lens was as described. Highly recommended.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Buyer: cs750 (Charles)
Seller: Jack (one of our leaders!)
Item: Gitzo 1541 travel tripod

It is not like Jack needs any positive "seller reviews", but it was a perfect transaction. Jack communicated very well in a timely manner, the tripod was as described, it was shipped promptly and was in all respects as good as it gets. Thanks. Charles

Ditto -- Charles was super easy to deal with and would gladly deal with him again!

horshack

Buyer: Me (Horshack)
Seller: jie
Item: Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Chrome

Just completed a great transaction with jie (Ying). Lens was packaged carefully and shipped out immediately. Lens was described as in mint condition and that's exactly how it arrived. Couldn't be happier.

jie

Buyer: Me (Horshack)
Seller: jie
Item: Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Chrome

Just completed a great transaction with jie (Ying). Lens was packaged carefully and shipped out immediately. Lens was described as in mint condition and that's exactly how it arrived. Couldn't be happier.
Great to Deal with, a good and quick experience!!

rsolti13

Buyer: me (rsolti13)
Seller: Jun (JP_M23456789)
Item: Leica M7

I purchased an M7 from Jun. The camera arrived very timely and exactly as described. He sent over pictures that showed the camera very clearly and I am very happy with the transaction. Thanks!

cmcmillan

Buyer: me (cmcmillan)
Seller: socal
Item: Delock SD to CF Type II Adapter.

Original Sale Thread: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27520

Adapter arrived promptly at the end of last week. Finally got a chance to test it last night and it works perfectly. I haven't borrowed an eye-fi card to test that side of things yet.

Very quick PM responses. Reasonable shipping cost and times. Would gladly buy from socal again.

Chris

JP_M23456789

I've sold Leica M7 to Ryan Solti and it was a smooth transaction and was a pleasure to deal with him. I'd recommend and would buy & sell again.

Jun

JP_M23456789

Seller: Jun (JP_M23456789)
Item: Leica M7

I purchased an M7 from Jun. The camera arrived very timely and exactly as described. He sent over pictures that showed the camera very clearly and I am very happy with the transaction. Thanks!

Thank you Ryan,
You're great to deal with and would do it again.
Jun

rsolti13

Seller: trisberg
Item: Zeiss 21 f/4.5 C Biogon

This is my second transaction with Thomas. This one as good as the first. Great communication and product arrived promptly as described. He didn't ship off the following day so he upped the shipping to 2 day at no expense to me. Says a lot.....THANKS!

rayyen

Buyer: me
Seller: Jonas
Item: ALPA Kern Macro Switar 50/1.9

Excellent Seller, perfect lens as described, great communication, super fast shipping, what else you want to ask ; )
Many many thanks again Jonas : )

Jonas

Seller: That would be me
Buyer: Raymond (rayyen)
Item: Kern Macro-Switar ALPA 50/1.9, (here)

To me a good deal is a deal where both the buyer and the seller end up happy. I was happy with the fast payment by a serious buyer asking the right questions. I think Ray was happy as well.
Thanks again Ray, for a smooth deal and good friendly communication!

abstract

Buyer: abstract
Seller: m_driscoll
Item: Leica D-Lux 5 and accessories

Matt was a pleasure to deal with. Condition of all items were as described and were delivered in a well-packed carton to prevent shipping damage. Quick and respectful email replies with straight answers to all my questions. I would buy from him again.