The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

mls64

Seller: ark8012
Buyer: me
Item: Leica lens
I bought a wonderful Summicron from Noah. It was exactly as described, he was quick to answer questions, it arrived very quickly and was packed incredibly well. All in all a perfect transaction, buy from ark8012 with confidence.

ark8012

Seller: me
Buyer: mls64 (Michael)
Item: Leica Summicron Rigid
Michael was pleasant to deal with. Very smooth transaction. Excellent communication too.

ashwinrao1

Seller: croutt (Chris Routt)

Item: Zeiss ZM 85 mm f/2 Sonnar

Chris was a pleasure to work with. Transaction was smooth, and communication was outstanding. I'd consider Chris to be one of the best guys to deal with on buy/sell.

croutt

Seller: me (croutt)
Buyer: ashwinrao1

Item: Zeiss ZM 85 mm f/2 Sonnar

Ashwin is a highly recommend on buy/sell. Great communication and prompt payment!

Thanks.
Chris Routt

icemanh

seller: markwon
buyer: me

"Inaccurate" description, it is far better than what he described!
prompt reply and shipment!

Thanks.
Iceman

B

blindrobert

Seller: Blindrobert
Buyer: Double Negative

I sold a LNIB Leica Summicron 28 ASPH to Double Negative.

His negotiations on price were reasonable and civilized, he payed quickly and followed up immediately after receiving the lens to let me know that everything was fine. I would be thrilled to do business with him again as either a buyer or seller - every now and then you have an interaction with someone that is so completely reassuring in every way that you know there will just never be a problem with the person. This member gave me that feeling.

Double Negative

Not Available
Buyer: Double Negative (me)

Would like to say the same for Roberto; excellent communications, very easy to deal with. Overall just a fantastic, smooth transaction. The item (28 Cron) was as described (that is to say, absolutely spotless) and got to me very quickly. Would not hesitate to recommend or do business again!

Buyer: Double Negative

I sold a LNIB Leica Summicron 28 ASPH to Double Negative.

His negotiations on price were reasonable and civilized, he payed quickly and followed up immediately after receiving the lens to let me know that everything was fine. I would be thrilled to do business with him again as either a buyer or seller - every now and then you have an interaction with someone that is so completely reassuring in every way that you know there will just never be a problem with the person. This member gave me that feeling.

G

geoffox23

Seller: Ting-Li Lin
Buyer: geoffox23(me)
Item: Konica T3N body
Item as described, excellent communication, secure packaging, quick dispatch to Australia.
Friendly seller and I will not hesitate to buy from Ting-Li again

Cheers
Geoff

cstarke

Seller: Moonshine
Buyer: cstarke (me)
Item: A&A neck strap
Item as described, excellent communication, secure packaging, quick dispatch
Friendly seller and I will not hesitate to buy from Moonshine again

Cheers

Ebe

Seller: Tim Ernst
Buyer: Ebe (me)
Item: Schneider 55mm LS

Good price, fast shipping and carefully packed.
Friendly communication, and item as described.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Tim again.

Highly recommended seller:thumbs:

Thanks for a pleasant and easy transaction

MCTuomey

Seller: thedigitalbean
Item: VC Finder 21/25
Comment: Item described precisely and shipped extremely fast. A credit to this board!!

j. white

Seller: Me
Buyer: Ed Tan
Item: 35mm Summilux ASPH Lens

Ed is a true gentleman. Thanks for an incredibly smooth transaction!

ark8012

Seller: sjg284 (Steve)
Item: 50mm Summicron V3

Steve is a honest gentleman, who really great to deal with. The description for the lens is accurate. Also he shipped out the lens fast, so I do not need to wait the lens long. Smooth transaction and nice communication.

sjg284

Seller: me
Buyer: ark8012
Item: 50mm Summicron V3

Pleasure to deal with.
Timely, clear communication.
Quick payment.
No hassle.

thanks for being a great buyer!

zyl8tr

Seller: zyl8tr (me)
Buyer: Andrew Gough
Item: 35mm Summilux ASPH

Andrew bought my Summilux and traded me a Zeiss 25mm Biogon ZM in perfect condition. Communication is excellent. Lens arrived in a timely manner and was packed incredibly well. Don't hesitate doing business with him if you get a chance.

robertwright

seller robertwright (me)
buyer : glass (YH Liu)
Item: CV15mm , 21, 15mm voigtlander viewfinders

Liu located in Singapore bought my lens and viewfinders and was a pleasure to deal with- don't hesitate to ship to SP- via EMS it was trouble free- great forum member:)

V

Vivek

Seller: Kit Laughlin :thumbs:
Item: Flash

I bought a flash from Kit. It is already here despite the distance involved- Australia to the Netherlands!

Thanks a bunch, Kit!:)

Mardu

Seller: Don Hutton
Item: Zeiss C Biogon 35mm/f2.8 lens (+lens hood and filters)

Thanks, Don, for making this such a positive buying experience. I'm very happy with the lens and the super-fast shipping which you generously organised.

Michael

Steve Fines

Seller: Steve Fines
Buyer: dtp06 (Daniel)

Item: Leica 1.4x viewfinder magnifier

Great communications and quick payment. No worries here.