The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Tonyr

Re: Don Hutton

Bought a Super Elmar from Don.. My first sale through forum .. Could not ask for more .. Responsive , courteous and best of lens was just as described and better .. Thanks Don for a pleasant experience.

Tonyr

Re: Positive Feedback. Joe Colson

The absolute best buyer I have ever encountered. Decisive, honest and prompt.
I sold Joe and M9 and Summilux 21mm. Payment was prompt and communication clear.. Thanks Joe

ddanois

Re: Positive Feedback - Joe Colson

Seller: Me (Derek)
Buyer: Joe Colson
Items: SK 110LS and 150LS Lenses

Joe is fantastic to deal with and I'm glad that we've had the opportunity to get to know one another through a few transactions. What more can I say...he's fair, payment is prompt and (most importantly)...he adopts the best gear!

dixeyk

Buyer: Me
Seller: gettylex
Item: Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.4

Item arrived in great condition (in fact better than described). I am thrilled. Gettylex was great to deal with, he was friendly, responded to my questions immediately and shipped quickly.

I highly recommend Alex as a seller (I'm sure he's a great buyer too BTW).

Kevin

Jerry_R

Seller: wattsy
Buyer: Jerry_R (me)

Item: Summilux 50 ASPH

Ian has presented top class approach & great communication.
Highly recommended!!!

wattsy

Buyer: Jerry_R
Seller: wattsy (me)

Item: Summilux 50 ASPH

Thanks for a very smooth transaction. Fast payment. Excellent (and quick) communication. Highly recommended.

Johnny_Johnson

Buyer: Johnny_Johnson
Seller: J. White

I bought an M6 ttl from Mr. White and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. The camera was perfectly described and shipped quickly.

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA

D

dr.na

I bought M6 with MP finder upgrade from Dubes.

Thanks Dubes for meet in person in the city.

Na

dubes

Buyer: dr.na
Seller: dubes (me)

I sold an M6 with upgraded viewfinder to Na, and he was a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and considerate. Thank you!

Mike

J

jeffacme

I bought an 80mm LS lens from Josh Merwin and he was a pleasure to deal with. More importantly the lens was as described and the transaction smooth.

just4fun

Seller: me
Buyer: Joe Colson
Item: Leica 35mm Summilux FLE and 75mm Summicron APO

Perfect buyer, fast, nice and not into small details stuffs which I like!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Positive Feedback for engel001

One for engel001 for the sale of his Voigtländer 20mm f/3.5 Color Skopar SLII

Seller: engel001
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Voigtländer 20mm f/3.5 Color Skopar SLII for Nikon

Quick and friendly communication.
Fast shipment and carefully packed and the lens was in great shape, just as described.
A pleasant transaction all the way, highly recommended seller.

Thanks a lot, Christopher.

onaujee

Buyer: KetchRossi
Item: Leica Noctilux

Ketch is great to do business with. Fast communication, payment, etc and very nice person. If I can leave him 10 positive feedbacks I would... Thanks so much

KETCH ROSSI

Buyer: me
Seller: onaujee

onaujee is great to do business with.
Shipment was super fast, and the lens was received as NEW, in original box with all literature, will do business with him again, THANKS!!

Buyer: KetchRossi

Ketch is great to do business with. Fast communication and very nice person. I would love to DBA with again... Thanks so much