The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Andrew Gough

Item: Leica M9

Seller: jeffnesh

I bought Jeff's like new M9 and it is like new. Better yet the focussing seems to be bang on with my lenses. Thanks for a great transaction, I recommend Jeff anytime.

Andrew

Andrew Gough

Item: Hawks adapter

Seller: alahome

Ethan is a really nice man. I met him previously on a lens sale, and he was as passionate about photography as the rest of us! The adapter was shipped really fast, and it was like new. Thanks for another great transaction!

Andrew

MCTuomey

Trader: Andrew Gough
Item: Zeiss ZM 18 f/4 Distagon + Cash for Leica Elmar 24 f/3.8 ASPH
Comment: Andrew communicated, shipped, paid, and followed up perfectly. Couldn't ask for a better trade partner!

toobacat

Seller: docmoore
Buyer: me
Item: Panasonic 7-14mm lens

It was pleasure dealing with docmoore. Everything was as described, and very fast shipping.

dtp06

Item: Gariz leather camera should bag

Seller: me
Buyer: Joe Colson

Payment was prompt and good communication. Thanks for a smooth transaction Joe!

ark8012

Seller: kebebe (Everett)
Buyer: me

Item: 50mm Summicron DR

Everett shiped out the lens quickly. I think we had very smooth transaction and nice communication. Highly recommend Everett. Thanks!!!

kebebe

Re: Positive Feedback Ark8012

I had a very nice transaction with Ark8012, Noah. Haha Noah's Ark. He paid quickly everything went smooth.

Glad that he liked my lens and hope many great images from it.
Will definitely transact again. Highly recommended reliable buyer.

Best

Everett/kebebe

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Item: Zeiss ZM 25/2.8, with hood, LNIB

Seller: yours truly

Buyer: yaii06

I will definitely deal with yaii again: simple, fast, direst transaction with a Thai colleague. And apparently he loves the lens! Thanks again, KL

yaii06

Item : 25/2.8 ZM , with hood, mint condition

Seller : kit laughlin

Buyer : me

item is perfect , smooth transaction , shipping fast and good for international buyer, hope to deal with him again , Thanks !!

yaii06

CVickery

Seller : sa124m

Item: Leica M Diopter

Comments: I bought a -1 Leica M diopter from Samuel. Looks like new as described. Good guy to deal with.

glee719

Seller: blindrobert

Item: Leica MP silver .85

Comments: Item arrived quickly and as described. One minor issue with the battery (dead) and he apologized and reimbursed me $10 for the batteries. It was a great experience. Thanks.

fweberich

Thumbs Up for Olaf Willoughby, I bought a Phase one P45+ and Phase one AF body with phase one 80mm lens in pristine condition.

Araakii

Seller: NASR
Buyer: Me

Item: Leica 24mm Elmar 3.8

Comments: 1 day express shipping. Item arrived in great condition. Absolutely no complaint. Highly recommended to everyone.

engel001

Seller: me
Buyer: steen
Item: Voigtlander 20mm SLII lens

Comment: Highly recommended international buyer, excellent communication, easy transaction.

ampguy

Seller: Me
Buyer: Araakii

Item: Chrome Bessa R body

Comments: Araakii was very diligent and communicated well and courteously to ensure all the details of our deal was intact. I very much appreciate his courtesy and attention to details. I would not hesitate to buy or sell to him again. Thanks!

rsolti13

Buyer: Me (rsolti13)
Seller: Tim (TimothyHyde)

I purchased an M9 from Tim and the transaction couldn't have been better. EXCELLENT communication and he went the extra mile for me. Very happy with Tim. Thanks