The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

lamlux

Item: Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM
Buyer: Me
Seller: nandemofoto

Fantastic communication, super fast shipment took 2 days from Japan and shipped that day, amazing lens.

Brian S

Item: 1955 KMZ Jupiter-3 shimmed for Leica

Buyer: BearCatCow

Great communications, fast payment, notified me immediately when lens arrived with an attached test shot on his camera.

I always like to see the latter!

med

Seller: blindrobert
Item: Luigi half case

Roberto was a pleasure to deal with, responded to PMs fast, and shipped the same day the money was received.

The case was well packed and in perfect shape. I wish all online transactions were this smooth. Thanks Roberto!

Erik_A

Re: Positive Feedback for bbrovold

Seller: bbrovold
Buyer: Erik_A
Items: Fuji X100, etc.
extra hood
extra battery
extra strap

Comment: Great transaction. Prompt shipping, great communications. The camera was in mint condition, with extras - a 2nd strap, and even a LCD glass protector, above his description. I would not hesitate to buy from to (or sell to) bbrovold in the future.

MCTuomey

member: gettylex (buyer)
item: zeiss zm distagon 18 f/4
comment: alex was decisive, fast, and communicated very well. great buyer - can't ask for more!

G

gettylex

member: MCTuomey (seller)
item: zeiss zm distagon 18 f/4
comment: Mike was communicative and easy to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him again, should the chance arise.

I

ItsReallyDarren

Seller: CVickery
Buyer: Me (ItsReallyDarren)

Bought a diopter from Cal. Great guy with fantastic communications. Thanks again!

j0sh818

Seller: jeffvk
Items: Loads of stuff

Jeff is a pleasure to do business with. The communication is excellent. I even asked him a little favor about the shipping with no problem. I received the items in great condition, better than described! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jeff again.

Overall an excellent transaction.

Thanks a lot Jeff!

rsolti13

Seller: Hulk (Paulo)

I purchased a Leica 24 Elmar from Hulk and had a great transaction. Shipped out the product immediately and provided the tracking info. Got the item in the condition as posted (new). Thanks!

Brian S

Seller: akptc
Buyer: Me,

Items:
28-90, , Voigtlander, boxed,
50-75, , Voigtlander, boxed,

In the boxes as described, shipped quickly, carefully packaged- First Rate all the way around.

THANKYOU!

aleksanderpolo

Seller: bsphotomac
Item: Ricoh GF-1 Flash

I purchased a flash from Jan, the item was shipped immediately and it is just as described. Thank you very much.

akptc

Item: lens adapters

I enjoyed dealing with Brian S (buyer) - clear, no-nonsense communications, a very pleasant overall experience.

C

CJ703

Seller: nandemofoto
Item: used D700

Pleasure to talk with, fast shiping, the camera is exactly as described :) Highly recommend.

tmh

Seller: Esben
Buyer: TMH (me)

Great transaction from a very helpful seller with perfect communication, accurate item description, and super quick shipping.

Kind regards

TMH