The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Seller: Jonas
Buyer: me

Objects of desire: NEX 5N and EVF

Excellent transaction all around: prompt shipping, great communication, goods better than new (tested by a fellow member!). Strongly recommended.

engel001

Buyer: innerimager
Seller: me

Sold: my Zeiss ZF 35mm f/2.0

Great person to deal with, fast communication, check cleared promptly etc.

Thanks, Peter!

mathomas

Seller: tetrode (Dave)

Bought: Leica R8 + motor drive

Dave (tetrode) was great through the process, though I waffled a little bit before buying. The camera is beautiful and complete - boxes, manuals, etc. Too bad I don't have a lens to mount on it (one is on the way, though).

Thanks, Dave!

tetrode

Buyer: mathomas

Sold: Leica R8 + motor drive

I recently concluded a transaction with Mike that couldn't have been smoother or more painless. Mike was communicative and extremely pleasant to deal with. Once he committed to the purchase, he followed through immediately. You couldn't ask for a better trading partner and I would have no hesitation working with him again in the future.

Enjoy the camera, Mike. It's a total delight to use.

Jonas

A positive for Kit [kit laughlin];

I sold a Nex-5N with an EVF. Kit was interested and payed promptly. As a seller I value that of course. He also maintained a very friendly and effective communication and I wouldn't hesitate dealing with Kit again, in either direction.

Thank you again Kit,

Jonas

Tibor

Seller: gazwas (Gareth)
Item: Phase One AF 80mm f/2.8 D lens

Today I have received the lens and everything seems to be working perfectly with my Mamiya 645 AFD II. Since I still shoot MF film only I cannot judge on the lens sharpness / contrast / rendering performance because I haven't shot any film with it yet.

So, thanks to Gareth for a pleasant transaction. Description about the lens was spot on, he shipped it immediately after receiving payment, the parcel arrived in one week, packed safely and very professionaly.

I can highly recommend Gareth :thumbup:

W

Whats_edoo

Positive feedback for JP_M23456789.

Jun was pleasant to deal with and shipped quickly. The item was as described. Thanks

torger

Positive feedback for vieri.

I bought a complete Linhof Techno system with lenses from him, lots of parts involved. Every single piece down to the smallest detail was delivered well-packaged and in the mint condition as announced. Also very easy and pleasant to communicate with in the mail conversation we had for this rather complex deal.

vieri

Buyer: torger
Item: complete Linhof Techno kit, including lenses, case etc.

A very pleasant transaction, prompt and friendly communication, prompt payment, very flexible and cooperative in solving the technical aspects of such a complex international transaction. A pleasure to deal with, highly recommended :D

Don Libby

Buyer: Stuart Richardson
Item: Drobo

Prompt & friendly, super fast payment and flexible in solving shipment schedules. All in all very much a pleasure to deal with and highly recommend.

Don

Don Libby

Buyer: Bradhusick
Item: Drobo

Prompt & friendly, super fast payment and flexible in solving shipment schedules. All in all very much a pleasure to deal with and highly recommend.

Don

hakaider

Seller: fishjump

Buyer: Hakaider/Me

Item: Pentax 645D

Experience: Excellent seller. Informative and communicative upon in-person meeting.

lamlux

Buyer: Me
Seller: ark8012

Item: Epson RD-1, Voigtlander 21mm f4 LTM, Summicron 35mm f2 V3

Fantastic person to deal with. We encountered a little bit of issue, but we handled it extremely well on both sides, we both got what we wanted and a solution. Thank you very much again! No one should be afraid to handle a deal with this person, he is simply amazing.

ark8012

Buyer: Me
Seller: lamlux

Item: Leica M8 and Summcrion-C 40mm f2

I recently have a trade deal with lamlux (Dave), it was amazing. As Dave said above, we encountered issues at both sides. Both of us researched for the issues extensively, and both got a very satisfied solution at the end. I can say confidently that Dave really stands behide what he sent me. Thank you!!

dmcgoy

Seller: hakaider

Item: Nex-7

Packaged well. Shipped very quickly. Has responded promptly to all of my questions.

kirio

Seller: pbo (Bo)
Item: Voigtlander 28/3.5 lens.

It was a pleasure to deal with Bo. He was quick with his replies to my questions. Lens was shipped fast and is just as described.