The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

robmac

Seller : Roel

Bought a nice TT UB 60 Vq from Roel. Fast shipping, great to deal with and bag was EASILY even better than described. Recommended.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Seller: Barry685

I bought a Sony flash from Barry. It arrived quickly and was exactly as described (looked like new.) I would be happy to buy/sell with Barry again.

steven91

Seller: amyukie
Buyer: Me

Item: ZEISS Planar 50mm 2.0 ZM

I had a great experience dealing with amyukie when purchasing this lens. He is very fast on replying to messages and gave well informed answers to my questions. Lens arrived exactly as described, and I would be happy to deal with him again!

seakayaker

Seller: rsolti13

Item: A&A Green Silk Camera Strap

Ryan made the transaction easy with a quick delivery. Item as described and looks great with my Chrome M6 TTL.

Thanks!

jpmac55

Buyer: bigthreed
Seller: me
Item: M9

Bill paid immediately, communicated well, I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.

vdeakin

Sold my Contax G (28,45,90) to a great lady photographer Heidi Suhl - prompt, lightning fast and excessive payment - superb buyer.

ConnorM

Seller: caasols

Item: Zeiss Ikon ZM (Limited edition N. 0117)

Camera is exactly as described, highly detailed images of the camera supplied to me. All in all a very pleasant person to deal with and I would have no hesitation to do so again.

Heidi

Seller: vdeakin

Item: Contax 28,45,90 Lenses.

Victor is incredible to deal with. I no sooner decided to buy his lenses, than they arrived!! The packing was with love and extreme care and the lenses are in better condition than he stated. Absolutely the best to deal with!! Highly Recommend!
Thanks Victor!

Alpenglowing

Buyer: me
Seller: engel001
Items: Zeiss ZF 50/1.4 and ZF 85/1.4

Thanks for the quick shipping and smooth transaction Christopher! Everything arrived just as described (maybe even a little better). Would do business with again.

engel001

Buyer: Alpenglowing
Items: Zeiss ZF 50mm/1.4 and 85mm/1.4

Great, friendly buyer, excellent communication. I recommend highly! Enjoy your Zeiss lenses!

DeckardTrinity

Buyer: me
Seller: kuau (Steve Kornreich)
Items: Rollei ET-17 & ET-34 extension tubes for Hy6

Excellent seller, reassured me that the tubes were in mint condition. They arrived very well packed, and in brand new condition - not a mark on either one. Plus, a great price! Thanks!

vb_vmb

Buyer : me
Seller : Rafael Macia
item : visoflex iii with bright screen
all along the transaction, i got full support from Rafael, great communication, very fast shipping and item as i 'desired'
Vinod Bajpai
vb_vmb

HenryFool

Buyer: HenryFool (me)
Seller: Jonas

Item: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 v2 with hood

Jonas was a pleasure to deal with, quick and communicative, lens arrived, brand new condition, better than advertised. Highly recommended.

Jonas

Seller: that was me
Buyer: Jeremy (HenryFool)

Item: As said above, a CV35/1.2 v2

This was a very smooth deal. The communication with Jeremy was fast and efficient but still friendly, he payed promptly and as an end result I wouldn't hesitate dealing with Jeremy again and that in either direction.

Rafael Macia

Buyer: Vinod Bajpai

Item: Leitz/ Leica/Visoflex III with eye-level prism, and Brightscreen for Visoflex.

Vinod is as honest as the day is long. I would have complete confidence in doing business with him again. He is trustworthy.

Rafael

V

Vivek

Seller: olvch

I bought a Cosina Voigtlander 12/5./6 lens from Oleg (olvch). The transaction was pleasant and super fast!:thumbs:

I would highly recommend Oleg!

Thank you, Oleg!:)