The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

ashwinrao1

Seller: Ramosa
Buyer: Me
Item: Leic 40 mm Summicron-C

I had the great pleasure of doing business with Chris (Ramosa). He's a true gentleman and a friend in the photographic world. I actually purchased this lens from him several months ago, and it was a pleasure to do business with him. Buy or sell from him with confidence.

ramosa

Seller: me
Buyer: ashwinrao1

Ashwin is a wonderful person, one who has been consistently helpful to me when I have camera and lens questions. In addition, I sold him a Cron 40. I highly recommend him as a seller or buyer!

Terry

Seller: me
Buyer: JohnEaston

Schneider 72 & 120mm in Arca R-mount

All went very smoothly. Very easy and enjoyable deal. The lenses found a good home.

tom in mpls

Seller: sc_john
Buyer: me

Item bought: Sony alpha 24mm lens.

Great transaction. Excellent communication, prompt shipping, excellent packing, item in perfect condition as advertised.

tom in mpls

Seller: bradhusick

Items bought: Nex7 and a boatload of lenses and accessories.

Brad and I exchanged a series of messages and he also invited me to speak by phone which we did. Communication could not have been better, negotiations were cordial, and all items were shipped out the same day.

sc_john

Buyer: Tom in Mpls
Seller: Me

Item: Sony alpha 24mm/1.8 lens

Smooth transaction. Tom was a pleasure to deal with... great communications, prompt responses, quick pay. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Tom in Mpls again.

zyl8tr

Seller - me
Buyer - JeffWarren
Item - Leica M8

Great transaction. Prompt payment. Easy communication. I won't hesitate doing business with this guy.

pika pika

Item: OM-4ti with Interscreen

Buyer: pika pika

Seller: Me (Albino_BlacMan)

Good communication, he sent me money I sent him a camera. What more can I say.
Hi! Sorry for the long due feedback! Just figure out how to leave it here.

Bought an om4t as mentioned. Completely awesome deal complete w box and beattie screen. Fast shipping too!

Thanks!:salute:

nandemofoto

Seller - me (nandemofoto)
Buyer - trevorgilley
Item - Leica M6 classic

Prompt payment. Easy communication. Smooth intercontinental transaction, thank you!

trevorgilley

trevorgilley

Seller: nandemofoto
Item: Leica M6 Classic

Excellent communication and fast international shipping. Very trustworthy seller - thanks again!

lamlux

Seller: Brian S
Item: Nikkor-H 5cm f2 M39 LTM Lens

Great guy, great lens, great shipping and communication, what can I say, beautiful transaction.

yaii06

Seller : bruniroquai
Buyer : me
Item : 24 Leica Summilux Like new + 24 Viewfinder Leica Chrome

Good transaction , great lens , great viewfinder

BUT .... he said to gift Filter B&W for 24 lux but he forgot it ...... !!

JeffWarren

Seller: Moonshine
Buyer: ME

Re: LEICA 1.25X MAGNIFIER

Top Notch communication & flexible with an overnight shipment request.. couldn't ask for a better transaction

frozenbb

Seller: nandemofoto
Buyer: me (frozenbb)
Item: Voigtlander Color Skopar 20mm/f3.5 SL-II NIKON

Lens arrived quickly (72 hours to US from Japan) in excellent condition--better than described! Great communication. A great transaction.

HeavyDuty

Seller: etrigan63
Buyer: Me
Item: Fotdiox M-to-NEX adapter

Carlos is a great guy - nice item and fast, secure shipping. Thanks, Carlos!

Terry

Seller: Me
Buyer: Lattiboy
Item: Sony E mount 50 f1.8

Very easy transaction - fast payment good communication.